Kiss and Tell (Lemon in chapter)

I get out of the car and walk up to them. I can tell in Knuckles eyes that he has a lot of explaining to do. "Can we head back to your house knuckles?" I asked. He looks at shadow who nods and walks away leaving us. "Yeah lets go" he said as we head back to the car.
We pull up to a large house that's two houses away from shadow. He unlocks the wooden door and we enter the home. It was stunning inside a two way stair case, living room across the kitchen and dinning room and a upstairs balcony overlooking the living room. "Your home is very nice" I blushed "thank you Amy" he replied and leads me to the living room. I sit on the couch while he sits on the loveseat across from me. "Ok ask away." He said. "Are you a vampire?" He nods. "How old are you?" "125 years old" "huh....just like shadow..." "wait you know about shadow?" "Yes we all know about him." I said. "How long we're you going to keep this a secret from me?" "Honestly I wanted to tell you I just didn't know how you'd react and I was scared to loose you....." "well first things first I appreciate honesty regardless how bad the truth will hurt because lies will just make it worst." I said sternly and he nods. "So I'm assuming you met shadow during the vampire academy years?" He nods. "Is there something you need to get off your chest?" I asked knowing there was something holding him back. "Let's just say for a while I didn't like to be around mortals..... I thought they were selfish killers because they took my parents away...." He looks down and a tear falls. "Shadow showed me not all mortals are bad and I have warmed up to them after 20 years of hatred. By that time I was already 60 years old." "I'm so sorry about you're parents knuckles...." I get up and sit next to him and place my handle on his. "Thank you Amy..." "No thank you for saving me.....again" I said. He looks at me eyes widen. "It was you who saved me the night before we met wasn't it?" He sighs and nods. "And I might've accidentally marked you before that...." He blushes embarrassed. "Marked me?" "Yeah..... the day you passed out at the café I saw you through the windows and was memorized by your pure aura..... a part of my soul went to you..... and since you're a mortal-" "it effected me differently?" He nods. "Well how is that mark sealed?" I asked and he goes completely red and coughs a bit. "When we mate....." he mutters. I blush myself and think about it. He has saved me twice, we have a bit in common, he's a amazing guy and I really have fallen for him. There's a strong connection between us and I don't want to loose it. I crawl on his lap and place my lips on his. The spark feels more electrifying then the first kiss we shared back at the club. I wrap my arms around his neck and break the kiss. "Then why don't we seal it tonight~" I told him. "Are you sure?~" he asked and I can tell in his tone he doesn't want to force me or rush me but wants me at the same time. "I am the one who is making the advance~" I smile looking at him lustfully. "If you wish~" he said and grabs my legs picking me up. I felt wind press against my back until I felt soft silky sheets. He wasted no time taking me to his room and remove my clothes while kissing me passionately. I unbutton his shirt and slide it off his body. His chest is strong and abs hard. He swiftly removes his jeans and lays us under the silky covers kissing down my body. I moan gripping the silk pillows rolling my eyes back. "Oooooo~" I moaned as his tongue licks up my stomach. We kiss deeper tongues playing as he enters me. I gasp once he was fully inside and kisses my neck. My eyes roll back as he starts thrusting giving me so much pleasure. No matter how hard I tried my moans always slip from my lips and I catch a glimpse of him smiling. He lifts me up and licks and kiss between my breast removing my bra as he thrust up in me. I never felt so much pleasure in my body and every touch shocks me with ecstasy. I felt something sharp sink into my breast close to my heart and gasp not in pain but in pure pleasure. I felt his tongue glide across my breast where I just experienced unexplainable pleasure. He had marked me as his completely by sinking his fangs into my skin and healed the wound with his tongue. "I'm yours~" I moaned as he pinned me back down on my back gripping my legs and going deeper inside of me. My body feels like it's going to explode. This is the most blissful and loving sex I have ever had in my life. I felt something warm inside and realized he had released and I have done the same. We both moan as we finish releasing. "I love you" he said laying next to me. I smile and kiss him.

"I love you too"