"Dont leave me Amy..." (lemon in chapter)

It's Christmas time and I have been together with knuckles for two months now. I met his older brother Mace during Thanksgiving and I thought he was hilarious. I have also recently moved in with Knuckles last week and we just got our first tree together. I came home from work to find the house empty. "Knuckles! I'm home! Knuckles?!" I look around the house until I find him on the floor in one of the rooms. "KNUX!" I started to head to him when I heard him groan. "Stay away..... You're not..... safe." He curls up and groans in pain. "No knuckles whats going o-AHHHH!" I scream as he pins me to the floor eyes no longer purple or blueish but dark red. "Knuckles?! What's happening to you?! LET ME GO!!!" I demanded but his grip got tighter around my wrist. I knew something wasn't right with him. Then it hit me because shadow went through the same thing called Bloodlust. Where a vampire starts to crave blood more than usual and will seduce there victims in order to get it. I knew how to help him control it based on what Rouge told me. "K-knuckles i-if y-you desire my b-blood then take me to bed where I will be more comfortable please...." I said with innocence that calms him a bit and his eyes slowly become less red. I felt his grip loosen and his hand trace down my body to pick me up and take me to our bed. I took the chance and grab the sides of his face pressing his lips on mine. I felt his body become less tense and knew he was in control once more. I let his fangs sink into shoulder because he needs it to fully gain control. He didn't take much of my blood and I felt his tongue lick the wound and heals it up. He sits up quickly realizing what he has done and I see fear in his eyes. "Amy?! No.... I'm so sorry! Please don't leave me Amy.... I'll control it I-" I gently cup the sides of his face wiping away his tears. "Knuckles I won't leave you not now not ever. In fact I knew you were going through bloodlust. Rouge told me how to handle it like she did for shadow and it worked. I love you so much and I will always love you." I smile. "I don't deserve such a woman like you" "Yes you do now" I pull him back down. "I had a long day a work why don't you relieve my stress~" I kiss him deep wrapping my arms around his neck. We start stripping each other down and feeling each other's bare bodies. I pin him to the bed while licking and biting his neck making him groan. I turn my body making my ass facing him as I start sucking on his large member. I felt his tongue lick my pussy and clit. My moans vibrates his member. We release our juices in each other's mouths. But we didn't stop there. He grabbed my hips and thrust inside my pussy and I grip the foot of the bed bitting into the covers moaning loudly. Eyes rolled back in pure ecstasy as he lifts me up laying my back on his chest and kisses my shoulder where the wound was. One of his hands gently caress one of my breast and fingers gently pitch my nipple. "More~ please!~" I begged. And he tosses me on my back slamming right back in holding up my legs as he pushes deeper and faster. I feel my tongue hanging out with eyes rolled as far back as they can. "YES!!! OH GOD!!!!" I yelled as my body starts cumming. He pulls out and slams back in filling me up. "We aren't done yet~" he grinned. "Huh?" I said still wanting more. I felt wetness of lube on my tail hole then his member slamming in. It hurt but it felt amazing as he thrust in my ass. "AGGHHH YES FASTER!" I demanded and he heeded to it while groping one of my breast. I was in high ecstasy as I hope we don't wake the neighbors with my loud moans and pleasured screams. He came inside of my ass and slowly pulled out before collapsing next to me. "My god I don't think I'll walk tomorrow~" I smiled cuddling up next to him his chest a bit sweaty. "Good~" he chuckled and turned on his side facing me still full of lust. "Wanna head in the shower and continue?~" he winked and I smile. "Make it the tub and some wine and we can~" I winked licking my lips. "Deal~" we giggle and kiss passionately as we continue the blissful night.

"Today is the day!" I thought waking up next to knuckles with his arm around me. I gently remove his arm and got out of bed so I can surprise him with breakfast in bed. The whole time I was thinking about heading to the mall to get Knuckles the perfect birthday gift. I made his favorite breakfast which is a glass of grape juice, sliced bananas and blueberries over vanilla Greek yogurt, and a lightly toasted bagel with a pinch of salt. I bring the tray up with a card and give my sweet sleeping vampire a kiss on the head before getting dressed quickly and head to the mall.

After an hour I found him the perfect birthday gift and another perfect gift for Christmas which is in two weeks. I loaded everything into my car and headed home very excited to surprise him. I enter the house quietly and set up the gift. My ears perk as I hear him walk down the steps with a empty tray. "Good morning Knux happy birthday~" I smiled. "Morning beautiful" he smiled kissing my cheek. "Thank you for the card and the meal" he smiled. "Oh I have something else for you!" I smiled handed him the big flat square shaped gift. "Ok so when I say turn it around you turn it ok?" "Um ok?" I take a quick picture and tell him he can look. When he turns it around his eyes filled up with tears. "I know how much you miss you're parents so I went to a specialist to paint them into your favorite picture of you and Mace. I hope you like it...." I watch him place the picture to the side and he hugs me tight. "This is the best gift anyone has ever given me.... Thank you so much Amy you really made this day special for me" I felt his tears fall on my back as I hug him back. "You're welcome my love" I smiled.

I just wished it stayed like this for him.