Morning

I woke up smiling under the soft silky sheets and feel like a princess. I noticed knuckles brought me a change of clothes and my purse on the night stand next to me. I wondered where he gotten it from until I open my phone seeing 20 missed calls and 15 worried text from blaze. "Shit!" I muttered until I saw the text knuckles sent.

Knuckles: Hey Blaze it's Knuckles Amy is ok she's fell asleep at my place. Please feel free to come over with silver for breakfast. Also could you bring Amy a change of clothes so she can be more comfortable?" He sends her the address and a cute picture of me sleeping.

Blaze: ok thank god she's ok and yes we would love too be there soon!

I smiled and get dressed in the clothes Blaze brought and head downstairs. I hear laugher coming from the dinning room. I peek my head from the stairwell. I see silver sipping on coffee and the tip of blazes tail. As I walk closer I smell fresh coffee and sausage. "We'll look who's up" silver smiled. Blaze gets up and hugs me. "Don't ever worry me like that again!" She said. "Ok Blaze I promise" I said. "Are you hungry babe?" Knuckles asked. "Starving" I replied. "Ok how you like your eggs?" "Sunny side up please" "coming up" he smiled. "Don't you got the full package~" Blaze said. "What do you mean?" "What do you mean hon?" Sliver scoffed. She leans in and whispers. "Hot, treats you like a queen, can cook, and judging by your face amazing in bed~" she giggles making silver jealous and I nod giggling. "Breakfast is served my sweet rose" knuckles said placing my plate down. "Thank you" I said as I start eating and suddenly becomes overwhelmed with the flavor. "OMG THIS IS AMAZING!" I yelled. "Thanks" "guess being 125 years old paid off huh?" Silver asked and knuckles nods. "You told them?" I asked stuffing my face with more of his delicious food. He chuckles as he nods. "So Amy I was thinking you me and the girls get together for a wine tasting at that nice winery" "Nightshade winery?" Knuckles asked and Blaze nods. "When you girls get there I suggest trying the Honey Apple wine it's good during the fall." Knuckles said. "Oooo that sounds yummy" I said finishing my plate. "I agree" Blaze said. "Maybe I can invite the guys over I would like to get to know them more." Knuckles asked silver. "That be fun you like football?" "Heck ya" "ok I'll text the guys now" "sweet" I smile at him as him and silver talk up about the game and who might have a chance at winning. "Let's go Ames!" Blaze said. "Ok Blaze see you guys later!" I said and give knuckles a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks again for breakfast babe it was amazing" "you're welcome rose have fun today" I smile nodding and leave with Blaze.