Chapter 15

"WHAT?!" We all 3 yelled in shock.

"Mom, what are you talking about?" Chris asked.

"Donna and Jimmy thought it would be a good idea if I knew in case something were to happen. They knew I could get ahold of Chris right away. It just so happened you never were needed though so we accepted Paisley's wishes to keep you out of his life." Lisa said and Chris ran a hand over his face.

"Mom! I should have been told! You were my mom and you kept this from me?! You kept my own son away from me!" Chris yelled and I looked at Logan.

"Yeah I know, go upstairs." He mumbled and got up and left. I placed my hand on Chris's thigh to calm him own.

"Lisa, if you knew you had every chance to go behind my back and tell him but you didn't. I am shocked as to why. You and Chris are close, always have been." I said and Chris sighed trying to stay calm.

"I knew what he was becoming in Hollywood and what roles it could all lead to. I knew you loved Paisley and I knew you would love your son but Chris, you couldn't give up your talent either. I knew that Paisley and Logan were safe and well taken care of." Lisa said and Chris's face looked like a firetruck.

"Chris, calm down." I said and Chris sighed and took some deep breathes.

"If you look at it this way, she did what I did. I didn't tell you so you could live your life." I said and Chris growled and slammed his fist on the table.

"Well I love how everyone thought they could just make life choices for me. I missed my kid for most of his life and those are years I cant get back. No amount of baby pictures or books with his info make up for that." Chris said and I sighed.

"Chris, can I show you a video?" I asked and Chris sighed.

"I have it on the computer and I have never shown anyone." I said and Chris nodded. I minimized Lisa's screen and pulled up video files. It was a video of Logan as a baby and I was recording him.

*****FLASHBACK, March 2001*****

Logan had just turned a year old and I was trying my hardest for him to say mama, he loved every other work but. I was going crazy.

"Come on buddy, ma ma....say ma ma." I said he laughed.

"Mmmmmmmmm" Logan said and I laughed.

"That's it, come on...ma ma...ma ma..." I said and he blew bubbles with his tongue.

"You are killing me kid." I said and he laughed.

"Let's try this one more time, come on. Ma ma....ma ma..." I said. He looked at me and smiled and I got excited.

"Da da! Da da! Da da!" Logan started saying in a sing song voice and I sighed.

"Yeah Da da would love you so much." I said and kissed Logan's forehead and stopping the video.

*****END FLASHBACK*****

Chris just sat there in shock and I was looked at the table.

"He has always felt you with him Chris. I don't know what it was but he refused to say mom for months even after this video. He only ever wanted you." I said and Chris sighed.

"I should have been given the chance but I know I made this choice myself." Chris said and I half nodded.

"We were only respecting what you wanted Chris." Chris groaned and dropped his head.

"You were." Chris said and then he looked at his mom.

"Wait...that one Christmas I came home and there were all those baby pictures. You said they were of Aunt Connie's daughters baby..." Chris trailed off and Lisa shook her head.

"You were looking through pictures of Logan." Lisa said and Chris sighed but gave a small smile.

"He was dressed up for his first Christmas." Chris said and I smiled thinking of that outfit.

"Oh yeah! I remember those photos." I said and Chris smiled.

"He made it 5 minutes in the outfit then had a blowout." I said causing Chris and Lisa to laugh.

"Be lucky you missed those." I said to Chris and he sighed.

"I think I am." Chris said and I smiled as leaned my head on his shoulder and we looked at Lisa.

"So where are you two now?" Lisa asked and Chris sighed.

"We haven't discussed us. I know what I want but we have mostly been focused on Logan and figuring that whole thing out." Chris said and I nodded.

"Well can I have a conversation with my grandson?" Lisa asked and I smiled at nodded.

"Logan!" I called for him and I heard him come running back down the steps. He took the seat he had been in and I pointed the screen towards him. I heard him and Lisa do introductions and just start talking. I grabbed Chris's hand and nodded to the living room. We got up and I kissed the top of Logan's head as I passed him. Once we got to the living room Chris pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"I want to be with you Paisley." Chris said and I sighed.

"Chris I can't come to Boston right now though. We discussed that already." I said and Chris nodded.

"Okay so hear me out..." Chris said as we sat on the couch me in his lap.

"When I am not filming in the next few years, I live here with you guys and on breaks and everything we go to Boston." Chris said and I sighed.

"That's a lot to consider Chris. I mean we have never lived together, it's been 16 years apart." I said and Chris groaned and ran a hand over his face.

"Okay so I get a small place here. I don't want to be apart from you two when I don't have to be." Chris said and I smiled.

"I don't want to be apart from you either. I want to hear all about our time apart and everything you did while in LA." I said and Chris smiled.

"We just have a lot to catch up." Chris said and I nodded. I wrapped my arms around his nick and leaned down to kiss him.

"This is one thing I really missed." I said and Chris chuckled as we kissed.

"Lisa, how do I get them to stop making out all the time?" I heard Logan asked and I laughed.

"Shup up Logan." Chris and I yelled laughing.

"Good luck Logan, we could barely stop them as teenagers." Lisa said and I smiled at Chris.

"I don't care, I wont stop. 16 years...." I said and Chris laughed as I leaned down and kissed him again.