Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning with sun flooding through the window and an arm wrapped tightly around me. I knew where I was instantly and I also knew I needed to get out of here. As I went to get out of bed the arm around me grabbed tighter and I sighed. My back was to him and he leaned forward and started kissing the back of my neck causing me to moan.

"Good morning Pais." Chris said gruffly. I rolled over on his grip and looked at him.

"Good morning." I said and he leaned in giving me a short kiss. Once we broke apart I sighed.

"I have to get back to the hotel Chris. I left Logan there all night." I said Chris sighed.

"He's 16 Pais, he is fine." Chris said and I groaned.

"You remember us at 16? Would you have left us alone in a hotel room?" I asked and Chris laughed.

"We were left in a hotel room alone at 16...." Chris said and I thought about the one double family vacation or families took, Chris and I stayed behind in the hotel as everyone else went out. I smiled at him.

"Right...." I said and he thought about it.

"Yeah maybe it's a good thing his girlfriend isn't on this trip with you." Chris said and we laughed.

"He doesn't have girlfriend." I said and Chris nodded.

"I'm thankful, I don't want him ever dating." I said and Chris laughed.

"He's going to grow-up eventually." Chris said and I sighed, I placed a hand on Chris's cheek.

"I really have to go." I said and he turned to kiss the palm of my hand. He let me go and then I got out of bed and took off his shirt once I found my dress and bra. I tossed the shirt on his bed and he sighed.

"What Chris?" I asked and he got out of bed and walked up to me and I sighed as he gripped my waist.

"Can I ask you a question?" Chris asked.

"You can but I don't have to answer it." I said and I placed my hands on Chris arms.

"If Logan does decide to come here for school would you move back too?" Chris asked and I sighed.

"Chris, why would I? There is nothing here for me to come back to. Everything is in Seattle which is where I will stay if he comes here to college." I said and Chris dropped his arm from being wrapped around me.

"Nothing?! Nothing Paisley?! Me, Ash, Tara and Ryan! You all miss the hell out of you! I miss you more than anything!" Chris said raising his voice.

"Well I'm sorry you do Chris. I miss all of you guys too but I can't live here anymore! I have a life back in Seattle! I have a life and boyfriend!" I yelled and Chris looked like I had punched him in the stomach.

"You what?!" Chris asked.

"I have a boyfriend." I said more calmly. Chris didn't know what to say he just looked at me in shock.

"Is he Logan's father?!" Chris asked.

"GOD NO! Will you just drop that please?!" I yelled.

"Why should I have to?! It's no secret that he looks like me! It's pretty damn obvious that the timeline matches up with us having sex right before you left! I mean damnit Paisley you really want me to believe that you just slept with someone the minute you got to Seattle, that isn't like you." Chris said.

"You don't know me Chris. I was broken! You broke me, so I broke you and I didn't give a shit what I did once I got to Seattle!" I yelled. He tried grabbed my hands and I yanked them away.

"Last night was a mistake I swore I would never make again. I fucked up but I wont be doing it again." I said and I walked out of his bedroom to grab my keys and cellphone.

"Well that makes two of us! Have fun going back to your boyfriend having a fucking shitty life with him!" Chris said.

"It's better than it ever would have been with you! Having to follow you around everywhere, never having a home or a family that I wanted! You never cared about my life or what I wanted! At least I got Logan from someone so I could be a mom!" I yelled.

"Well congratulations on having a son without a father! I bet you are so fucking proud of yourself." Chris said and I couldn't hold back and I pulled back and punched Chris in the face. I was shocked I did it but also didn't give a shit. I grabbed my things and walked out of the house and Chris stood there in shock. I cried the minute I got to my car and rested my head on the steering wheel and just cried. Once I was able to compose myself I drove to the hotel and walked into Logan having breakfast that he got with room service.

"Well good morning." Logan said smiling at me and I glared at him.

"Finish your breakfast and then pack. We are leaving." I said going in the bathroom to shower.

"But..." Logan started to say and I slammed the bathroom door. Once I was done in the shower I finished getting dressed, doing my hair and make up and packing up. Logan and I did talk at all as we packed or on our way to the airport. As we sat waiting to board the plane I pulled out my phone.

>Hey, Logan and I are heading back today. Love you girls so much and I will try to do better keeping in touch. If you are ever in Seattle, let me know.< I sent in a group text to Ash and Tara.

>You are leaving in a hurry. What did Chris do?< Tara asked and I sighed.

>We just can't get along.< I sent. I then saw Chris calling me and I ignored the call sending it straight to voicemail.

>At least we are getting a goodbye from you this time. Although this isn't much better than a letter.<Ash said and I sighed.

>Ash, I'm sorry please don't make this harder, seriously.< I sent to her. I didn't get anything else after that from anyone but I saw the voicemail pop up on my screen.

*****CHRIS POV*****

After Paisley punched me and left I watched her sit in my driveway and just cry in her rental car. I wanted to go out to her but we had said too much and we were hurtful. Once I saw her drive away I went and took a shower and as I was getting dressed and ready for my day I knew I needed to see her one last time I needed to talk to her one last time. I got in my car and left driving to the hotel I knew she was staying in and I ran up to the front desk.

"I need the room Paisley Daniels please." I said panicked and the lady typed the name in the system.

"I'm sorry sir, she just check out about an hour ago." The lady said and I bang my hand on the front desk.

"Sorry." I said and walked out of the hotel. I was lucky she had given me her phone number. I called her and she sent me to her voicemail which I expected. Once I heard the beep I took a deep breath.

"Paisley...listen to me. I know you are on your way to back Seattle and I know you think you have nothing left here but you need to know that I meant what I said, you have all of us here. Please come back and stay. I watched you walk out of my life once already. I thought the second time it would be easier but I was fooled. Pais, you are it for me." I said and hung up. I didn't know if I would even hear from her again but I had to try.