Chapter 12

Later that night we were all sitting getting ready for the movie to play as Logan got it all set up. Chris and I were on the couch and Logan was going to sit in the recliner. I had changed into shorts and a tank top to be comfy to watch the movie.

"When was the last time we watch a movie together?" Chris asked and I laughed.

"Drive in Summer of 1999 we saw the Blair Witch Project and Runaway Bride." I said and Chris laughed.

"Oh yeah, one for you and one for me." Chris said and I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah I never forgave you for blair witch by the way." I said and Chris smiled. Logan looked at Chris as the movie started and I saw the Marvel Studios logo come up.

"Logan...." Chris said and he started laughing. When the movie started Chris groaned.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Captain America: Civil War." Logan said and Chris groaned and I smiled at Chris.

"Well this will be nice to see you in a movie finally." I said.

"What?!" Chris asked in shocked.

"Can you blame me for not wanting to see anything you were in?" I whispered and he sighed.

"No, I don't." Chris said and I looked at him.

"I'm sorry I never did." I said and Chris shook his head and smiled.

"It's okay." Chris said as we started watching the movie

**********************************************************

At the end of the movie Logan looked at Chris and saw I was asleep with my head on Chris's chest. Logan smiled.

"I will take her to her room." Chris said and Logan nodded.

"I am heading to bed too. Do you want to stay in our guest room?" Logan asked and Chris sighed.

"I don't know if you mom would like me staying here." Chris said.

"Please?" Logan asked and Chris sighed.

"Okay but if your mom asked you begged." Chris said and Logan nodded with a laugh and head upstairs. Chris looked down at me sleeping on him and smiled. I had cuddled with him halfway through the movie when he seemed like he was nervous for some reason and I know he needed some comfort.

"Pais..." Chris whispered and I moaned.

"Come on sit up a little so I can get you to bed." Chris said and I sat up and he wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my legs and carried me up the stairs. He ran into Logan in the hallway.

"Where is your moms room?" Chris asked and Logan showed him. As Chris laid me down and got me set up in bed Logan went to the dresser and grabbed something out of a drawer.

"Um...nothing of mine will fit you but Damian left these here. It's all we have." Logan said and Chris smiled.

"Thank you, that will be fine." Chris said as Logan placed the sweatpants and t-shirt on the foot of my bed. Logan came over and kissed my cheek.

"Good night mom." He whispered and then walked up to Chris.

"Good night." Logan said.

"Good night." Chris said and Logan gave him a quick hug and then left the room. Chris walked over to me and leaned down to kiss my cheek.

"Good night Pais." Chris said and kissed my cheek. As he stood up I grabbed his hand.

"Chris..." I said in a whisper and he crouched down to my level.