The Grand Finale

*Longggg Chapter Ahead*

The day came finally,The day each and everyone expected of,The audience's favourite show's finale,many people's dream day it was!

The arrangements were going on,while the contestants were getting ready for their intro!As it was live telecast,the arrangements were checked twice while the audience started gathering to support their favorites.

Aadhi was tensed more than anything,even though he was practised well,had audience support still he was anxious and nervous.Diya being her,never left him alone.

'Tension aagadheenga Aadhi paathukalam,nammalala mudiyum',Diya said and Aadhi smiled.Even though she decided to move away or to avoid him she can't see him tensed,that was one of her part to make him cool and calm.

The judges arrived and everything was well set.Five teams were selected,A group,two couples,two solo performers.The Host welcomed everyone and the judges were taken their seat.

'So makkale,Judges ah kooptaachu..Aduthu namma contestants ah dhan koopda porom...So without any delay nammaloda Top 5 contestants ah kooptralama?Ready ah?',the host asked and crowd cheered.

The contestants were welcomed in no particular order and at last it was the time for our #Aadhya to enter in.
'So aduthadha namma yaara koopda porom naa....', before the host could complete the audience started cheering and screaming.
'Seriya kekalaaaa...Sathama...!!!',the host cheered more and the crowd shouted 'The Well Wishers!'

'Yes,namma ellaroda favorite,namma well wishers ah dhan welcome panna porom..Let us welcome,The masquerade Couple!'the whole auditorium thundered with applauses and cheers.

Aadhi's eyes welled up seeing the response for them while Diya has the same tears.
'So..Ungalukaga dhan namma audience romba aavala wait pannikitu irukaanga..Illaya makkale?',the host asked and the reply came as a BIGGGGGGG YES!

'So iniki finale,Iniku aachum unga mogatha reveal pannuveengala?',the host and they both nodded.
'Woww...Romba romba waiting..!!Avara paaka avaru girl fans lam waiting,Avangala paaka avanga boy fans lam waiting uh,Unga rendu perayum paaka motha Tamil Nadu ey waiting..Innum Namma naatula, abroad la unga fans ellarum kooda wait pannitu irupaanga..Yepdiyum finale ku bayangarama prepare pannirupeenga...Kalakungaa!!!',the host shared her wishes and they both joined the other contestants.

'So idhu namma finale oda special surprise guest ah koopda vendiya neram!!Any guesses makkale?',the host asked while everyone was shouting their fav celebratie's names and guesses.
'Seriii seriii..Naane oru kavidhaiyoda avara welcome panna poren...

Daily morning udhikkum Sun eyy
Ippo vara poraaru namma kadhal mannan Ashwin eyy!!!!!',

'Maane un maane vaa mamane
Naane naandhane un Omane
Kedi killaadi Rowdy Mone
Meesa muricha nee lal ettane..

Adi adi Adi poli...'

The crowd cheered more when Ashwin made his entry towards the stage.He walked forward with his trademark smile and thanked everyone placing his palm on his heart.The host welcomed him by giving the bouquet and he recieved it with a warm smile.

'So Ashwin..Yepdi irukeenga?',the host asked.
'Nalla iruken,neenga yepdi irukeenga?', Ashwin asked while the host jumped in excitement.
'Nalla iruken..Ayoo enaku ore shy aagudhu..Naan unga periya fan nga',the host said and Ashwin thanked her still smiling.

'Dei Ashwin uhh...',Sandy master walked towards him and engulfed him into a hug.
'Masterr!!!',Ashwin reciprocated it tightly.He shook his hands with Sunitha once he pulled back from Master.