Aadhi knows the Truth

Aadhi's eyes widened when he found a portrait of him inside her cupboard.That was him before ten years..He recalled the moment and got that,that was the moment he heard her singing for the first time.

'Idhu..',Aadhi took the portrait in his hands and his eyes fell on the sign of her With Love-Diya
His eyes caught many of his photos,which were scattered inside.He himself didn't even remember where and when the photos where taken but how did she is having?

'Idhellam iva dhan vechurukaala?',Aadhi's fingers traced those shirts of him but a question knocked his mind.
Why??Why Diya has been saving all these?She never talked about having his things.

He found his childhood picture frame,many selfies of them,many old pictures and a notebook caught his eyes.He took the notebook to found many pencil sketches of them.

The first picture was their first meet,
Aadhi was standing behind her,her back was brushing his front (Epi-First Day)

He turned the page,It was the picture of same day's evening,Diya was fallen down on the floor and Aadhi holding her hand to help(Epi-Crush feelings)

And the another page has the picture of both of them,Aadhi was having his lunch from her lunchbox and Diya was admiring him.(Epi-Lunch box)

He turned the next page,It was the picture of Aadhi and Diya standing out of the auditorium,Aadhi was consoling her.(Epi-The competition day)

He turned the other page to found the picture of both, walking on the empty night road.(Epi-The Bus Travel)

The next page has the picture of her family!Both Kavya and Aadhi were laughing while Nila was sleeping on his chest. (Epi-Surreal for her)

And the next page has the picture of their first bike ride.Aadhi was focusing on the road,Diya's hands were on his shoulders and a wide smile on her lips.(Epi-Etched forever)

Tears formed his eyes,yet his hands turned the next page to found another picture of them.Them was sitting on a park's bench and laughing on something.(Epi-The coach and the trainee)

His hands shivered to turn the next page but he did.He found the next picture,It was their first hug, but an emotional one while an memorable one for her.(Epi-I Trust you)

The next ond made him to chuckle,He was just wearing a vest,his face and himself was so close to her but to take a towel beside her,while she closed her eyes due to the proximity.(Epi-Visit to his house)

The next picture has both of them.Both were having lunch,Aadhi was patting her head with one hand and she was looking at him.(Epi- A Day with him)

His lips curved looking at the next picture.Aadhi was leaning on her back while Diya on his chest.A perfect picture!(Epi- Aadhi's birthday)

The next picture was such an unexpected one for him,Aadhi was sleeping on Diya's lap and she was patting his arm.(Epi-Mani announced her wedding)

And there again,Diya's forehead was on his chest, both were holding eachother's hands.!Not a perfect hug but carried many more emotions(Epi-You are important)

The last picture was both of them standing in the waves,holding eachother's hand.(Epi-Preethi)

His whole body trembled looking each and every picture.That was all drawn by herself and she remembered each and every moment of them.He found a small note on the last page.

'Hello Aadhi!I don't know whether I can give this to you or not! But you know what,each and every moment in this note book was precious that I could cherish forever..Those unexpected hugs and entwined hands,night walks,bike ride,each and every memory of us screams my love for you.. Treasure of mine they are!!