The Bus Travel

Reached 500+Makkals of mine🤗❤️
Thank you so much for the love and support 🙏
Keep supporting Makkale!!!
I'm not a well-versed writer,My English was not that good,I was irregular in updates sometimes but still you people were supporting me.Thank you for being here with me, bearing my mistakes and irregular updates, supporting me, showering love and for everything!!🙏
Idhe love and support yeppavume kudunga♥️ Always grateful for your love🤗..
-Minnie🌸

'Aadhi,be calm..',Diya rubbed his arm while Aadhi sitting still with a grumpy face.His arms crossed over on his chest and he was tapping his feet continously.
'Please Aadhi..Andha paiyan yedho fun kaga pannitaan..Vidungale',Diya said and he glared her.

'Fun?This is not funny Diya..there is a limit for that..Yosika maatangala?Avan panradhellam pannitu vandhu sorry kepaan,summa vida solriyaa?Nee yepdi azhudha?Yepdi sirichaanga ellarum?Fun kaga oru person oda feelings la velaaduvaangala?What are they going to earn from this?', Aadhi fumed gritting his teeth and Diya patted his arm.

Diya has never seen this side of him.He will be always calm and composed but his anger was totally an unexpected thing.But she felt quite happy that his anger has a valid reason and even too that was for her.

'Seri its okay,No discussions about this topic further',Diya said and he nodded after a deep breath.He huffed and leaned back on the seat that's when Diya realised their position.

Both were sitting in the same seat where only two can sit.She was near the window while he was next to her.His shoulder was brushing her's making her feel the same current shock which she felt only with him.Realising their position,Diya's blood rushed to her cheek and her heart started thudding heavily.

'Seriously......Is this happening for real??????????Naan?En crush oda?Bus la?Onna?Ore seat la?Mani Ratnam padam maadhiri irukeyy idhu..',Diya literally did a kuthu dance inside her mind.

'Enna ma yosikira?',Aadhi asked and Diya's trance broke by hearing him.
'Huh? Onnum illaye',Diya shrugged with a smile.

'Aama..Nee ivlo super ah paadra?Classes poirukiya?',Aadhi asked and Diya nodded a no with a smile.
'Classes la ponadhu illa..Summa apdiye songs ketu ketu paada aarambichute',Diya said and Aadhi looked at her with a amused smile.

'Heyy seriously?But you sounds like a professional...Try more other competitions,Kandippa you'll reach heights',Aadhi said and Diya smiled.

Diya was beyond happy that he was appreciating her.Blush took over her and she was completely painted in red.

That's when Diya noticed his stop came already.
'Umm..Unga stop vandhuruche',Diya said and Aadhi looked around.

It was already half past eight and there were no people other than them except few men.Aadhi felt that wasn't right to leave her alone that time.

'Illa ma..Un stop next dhana.. I'll accompany you',Aadhi said making her eyes go wide.
'Its okay,I can manage', Diya said hiding her fear.Hell yes,She has never left outside alone and especially in night times.

'No no,Indha time la yepdi pova?Im coming thats it',Aadhi said.

'What?Wait?Is he caring for me?Ayoo nejamave idhellam nadakudha illa kanava?Haiyoo please someone pinch me and make me realise what it is..

May these all looks silly but oneside lovers can feel this..

'Maa...Odane poitiya un dream world ku?Apdi anga enna dhan irukunu therila enaku..',Aadhi shrugged.
'Neenga dhan irukeenga',Diya blurted making him frown in confusion.

'Enna?',he asked.
'Adhu...Vandhu...Enaku seriya kekala,Enna keteenga?',Diya asked.
'Naan..andha dream world la apdi enna dhan irukunu keten',Aadhi said.
'Oh..naan en pakkathula nu nenache..Dream world la haam..onnum...Onnum illaye',when Diya was trying hard to samalichufy and luckily her mobile started to ring..