Etched Forever

After sending off both of them,Diya joined the gang.She saw Aadhi adjusting his hair, looking at the side mirror.Diya loves him doing that,she smiled but quickly hid it saying herself that,'Namma kovam ah irukom'.

'Seri maapla,Naan poi andha passes lam vaangitu straight ah anga vandharen,neenga anga ponga',Pugazh left from there and now 4 members 2 bikes.

'Diya variya?',Aadhi raised his eyebrows at her.
'Diya semma chance vitraadha!No no no,iniki full ah enta pesave illala..Naan epdi poven?Even I have some Vekkam Maanam Soodu Soranai!', Diya thought and twisted her lips at him.

'Raghav anna,naan vare ungakooda',Diya took her seat in Raghav's bike.
'Kochikitaalata iruku?',Aadhi said to Shravan which didn't escaped Diya's ears.

'Aama Kochikiten dha!Aana romba neram kovama iruka mudiyaadhe..Avara mattum paakave koodadhu,paatha kovam poidum..Paakadha..Paakadha... Pochu!',Diya as like always ignored her Brain's words and lost her battle.Aadhi had a victorious smirk and she shifted her eyes with a uncontrollable sheepish smile on her face from him to everywhere.

Diya's anger was never been everlasting or even quite longer, especially when it comes to him she already removed the word anger and synonym to it from her dictionary.She still maintained a straight face but stealing glances at him through the side mirror.

They all stopped at the pub.It was a popular one in the city and such an expensive one.Diya looked at the people surrounded there.They looked rich, elegant,classy and modern.She looked at herself as like always her insecurities started kicking in.

Her simple kurthi and jean looked so usual,she sighed when she realised she hasn't did even a 2% of makeover when compared to the other girls and women present there.
'Namaku idhelam thevai dhana Gopii..', she rolled her eyes and looked at Aadhi who was hot and class enough and her insecurities increased a little more.

'Idho Pugazh vandhutaan da,Diya nee Vicky ku call pannu',Raghav said and Diya dialed him.
'Dei enga da iruka?',Diya asked.
'Thalaivi,Im going hospital with amma..So ennala vara mudiyaadhu', Vicky said.

'Hey anything serious Vicky?Enna aachu?Is she okay?', Diya asked.
'Nothing serious thalaivi,just regular check up dhan..Neenga inform panidunga', Vicky said and they both declined the call.

'Anna, Vicky varlayam..Amma va kootitu hospital poraanam check up ku',Diya informed.
'Hey onnu prechana illala?',Shravan asked.
'Illa na onnum problem illa..Namma polaam',Diya said and everyone nodded.

Diya was all nervous to enter inside.
'Enna ma yosikira?',Aadhi asked and she just shrugged in response.
They all left inside and Diya felt allergic looking at the environment.She never visited these kind of pubs and she felt so uncomfortable.She felt digust when some men's inappropriate gazes fell on her.The smoky surrounding and music in high volumes made her head to ache.She felt vomiting, because of all the surroundings filled with alcohol smell.

All the boys with her started dancing while she sat in a corner denying to dance.She looked at all the girls who were perfect in their dress,make up and body.She sighed and ordered an orange juice,the waiter looked at her like 'Adhuku nee veetlaye orange juice potu kudichurukalam' look.

'Orange juice dhana da keten?Yen ivlo kevalama paakuraan indha aalu..',she sighed and understood what was the look.

'Hello beautiful! Looking for a company?',a guy who was almost bathed in alcohol asked her.
She silently moved from there after throwing a disgust look.

She looked around but couldn't see any of her brothers and Aadhi.She felt like a lost child in the mid of the crowd and almost in the verge of crying.