His Appreciation

Days passed while Diya was still admiring him from far.It was just another fine day and she was doing her daily routine.What else? Sighting him in her breaktime at Canteen.

He is there sitting with his friends laughing and chatting while our Diya sighting him from the opposite table.
'Podhum podhum..4 Eee 8 kosu poiduchu..', Vicky said sitting beside her.

'Deii..', Diya glared him.
'Neenga unga sightings ah continue panunga..Yedhavadhu saptute panlama?', Vicky asked.
'Hmmm...Adhuvu correct dhan! Yedhavadhu vaangitu vaa saptute continue panlam..',Diya said and Vicky left to buy something to fill their tummies.

Vicky and Diya became best buddies these days.Diya started sharing about herself and her old days, school everything but still she didn't open up about Aadhi.Vicky know Diya is having a crush on Aadhi, in time he'll also tease her with Aadhi but he didn't know any reason or story behind her crush on him.He let her to take her own time.

'Manushan iniku semmaya irukaare..',Diya thought suddenly an idea popped inside her mind.She took out her mobile and started capturing his actions.

'How cute uh..',she chuckled inside her mind and taking pictures of him with a big grin until Aadhi waves at her.She widened her eyes and gulped.

'Aiyoo kandupudichutaaro?..',she thought hiding her mobile.Aadhi signals her to come and Vicky arrived there.
'Enna aachu?', Vicky asked.
'Dei..avaru koopdraaru da..',Diya whispered in his ears.

'Ohh..Jolly dhana..Poitu va', Vicky said.
'Ivan oruthan nelamai puriyaama..Naane maranabeedhi la iruken..',Diya thought.

'Oi unna dhan Diya!Vaa..Dei thakkali chedi vaa da',Aadhi called them.
'Ayooo perumalee!En pera solliyaa kooptaaru?',Diya literally had a mini heart attack.She felt many hearts fluttering around her,she was hearing a mix of every of her favourite music director's bgm in her ears.

'Idho varom Brother!',Vicky dragged Diya who was still standing in shock.

'Thangam vaa da..',Raghav said moving little to give her and she sat after saying hello to everyone and Vicky sat beside Aadhi.She gasped when Aadhi wrapped his arms around Vicky's shoulders.

'Naan iruka vendiya edam da adhu',Diya thought huffing and puffing mentally.

'Yen Diya?Nee Dance aaduviya?',Aadhi asked making her widened her eyes.
'Enna pa ivaru pesuraaru..Naan idha edhir paakalaye.. Ipo enna solradhu..',Diya lost in her own thoughts.

'Yen Papa? Ennachu?',Pugazh asked.
'Haan..Enna ney?',she asked turning his side.
'Dance aada theriyuma?',Aadhi asked again.
'Naan adunadhu illaye..Yen?',Diya asked in a low voice.

'Illa ma.. Actually innum oru 10 days la inter college competition varudhu.. That's why I asked you,I need a partner for that',Aadhi said and she felt like her heart was beating over her rib cage.

'Pudraa pudraa pudraa...',she felt like falling from where she was sitting but soon composed herself to answer him.
She know about his dancing skills it will be flawless and her fear aroused her mind at the same time she couldn't deny.She didn't practiced any dances before except her bathroom dances.

'Ahmm..',she felt tongue tied.
'Relax relax,its okay!',Aadhi said.
'Aiyooo..Naan vita ipove un kooda odi vandhuruvene..Aana enaku dance la D kooda theriyaadhe,Aprom competition la seriya varalenna..Ennaala avaruku kashtam vandhura koodadhu..',Diya thought bending her head down.

'Dei what about Shruti da?Last year avadhana un partner ah irundha?',Pugazh asked.
'Hmm..ava kitta dhan kekanum',Aadhi nodded.

'Yedhu Shruti ah?Yeva ava?',Diya thought but didn't ask anyone.
'Aana ava dhan ipo students chairman aache?Othupala?',Raghav asked.