Lunchbox

Diya got ready to her college with a brisk mood and smile.The thought of meeting Aadhi and spending some time with him kept her excited.

Diya left to the dining table but sighed seeing her breakfast.
'Enna kaa...Idly ah?',Diya asked sitting with the pout while Nila eating it with the same pout.

'Enna Idly ah?Idly dhan!',Kavya said placing the chutney in both of their plates.
'Yen ka ipdi panra?Oru parotta, poori,nalla taste aana tomato chutney oda oru Dosa,Noodles ipdilam unaku breakfast seiya theriyaadha?Yeppa paaru idly illana upma..Bore ka!',Diya pouted.

'Aama ma bore uh!',Nila joined.
'Ohh..Unga rendu perukum venumna neengale kitchen ku vandhu senjukonga..Naan senja idhaan seiven..',Kavya said.
'Amma...Diya ma lam samaika venaam..Adhuku indha idly eh paravalla..',Nila said making Diya glare at her.

'Sunday naan Maggie seiven paaru..Unaku oru spoon kooda thara maate..Kalaikirella enna..',Diya said making her pout.
'Nee onnu seiya venaam po..Amma senju tharuvaanga..',Nila told.

'Oh..Avlo dhooram aayiducha? chocolate iniku evening naan unaku vaangitu vara maaten..',Diya fought back while Kavya huffed seeing the duo.
'Seri seri..Sanda podama sapdunga..',Kavya said and they both had the breakfast with a grumpy face.

'Akka.. You know, our college is conducting inter college competition..Im thinking of giving my name under singing..',Diya said while Kavya broke into a big grin.

'Seriouslyyy??Im so happy for you Diya!Long time it seems..',Kavya said and she nodded.
'Who's the reason behind this?Maraikama sollu...',Kavya asked and Diya's lips curved upside down in amusement.

'Kaa.. Yepdi?',Diya asked.
'Naan un akka di',Kavya said and Diya chuckled.She narrated the happenings last day.Kavya was extremely happy that she got some true souls around her and she assured herself that Diya will change for sure.

But sister will be a sister always,
'Ohh..Unga avaru sonnadhum..Paatu paada okay solteenga..Hmmm..', Kavya said with teasing smile.
'Aiyoo..Nee poo ka..Summa tease pantu',Diya got up from her place.

'Odane madam ku vekkam vandhurume..Odiruvaanga..', Kavya said and Diya ran from there not before kissing Nila's cheek.

Diya got inside the bus and it reached Aadhi's stop but he never spotted till they reach college.She was extremely worried that Aadhi was not found.She had lot of expectations today but everything was failed.Brushing her thoughts and hoping that he'll be inside the campus.She rushed to her class and kept no no literally she threw the bag on her place and rushed to Aadhi's class without even responding to Vicky.

Diya reached his class and let her eyes roam around the class but she didn't found him.Continuing the convo with Raghav but still her eyes were searching him.

'Enna thangam?Yedho thedite iruka?',Raghav asked and she gave him a 'Maatikiten ey' look.For her goodluck Shravan and Pugazh was also not there.

'Illa thangam..Pugazh anna,Shravan anna,Aadhi yaarum kaanome nu paathe..',Diya said.

'Pugazh,Shravan inga dha canteen ponnanga..Aadhi..Iniku avan varadhe doubt dhanu nenaikire..nethe sollitu irundhaan',Raghav said.
'Ohh..',Diya sounded in disappointment but soon hid it with her smile.

'Hmm..Seri thangam,Im going then',Diya said.
'Hmm okay da.. Iniku 3rd hour auditorium vandhuru',Raghav said ans Diya nodded in absent mind.

Diya left to her class and everything turned upside down.Thinking about her over excitement had lead to disappointment she sat on her seat totally forgetting Vicky.

'Diya..Un accounts note kuden',Vicky settled beside her but she gave her lunch box.
'Heyy..Endha ulagathula iruka nee? Idhu lunch box, account note illa..Idhula sum edhuvum irukaadhu sambhar sadham dhan irukum',Vicky said and Diya sighed in embarrassment.