𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

claire drove home to drop off her school stuff, she fixed her hair before meeting the rest of the pogues at the wreck, she decided to walk since her car was almost out of gas. as she was walking down the driveway, she saw rafe and her dad talking.

"do you think he'll close the case?" rafe asked his dad.

"i don't know." ward muttered.

"well is he at least going to bag those pogues for vandalizing the house?" rafe asked, "or are you gonna talk to claire? she was with them!"

"i don't know, rafe! what do you want from me? i don't know!" ward yelled as claire got closer.

"you know what i think we should do?" rafe asked.

"no. what should we do? tell me please." ward said.

rafe looked at claire walking near them then to his dad.

"i think we should um.. i think we should kill them all." rafe said, "starting with that one." he pointed to claire.

ward turned around to see claire staring at them in shock.

"you want to kill me?" she asked rafe, "i am your sister, rafe. you already killed your other one." claire said and walked away, to the wreck's direction.

when she got there she was greeted by anna. the woman smiled and gave her a hug.

"kie and the boys are out back." she said and claire headed out back. she saw them on the dock and walked towards them.

"claire! finally! jj is trying to make a plan where we kidnap rafe." pope sighed.

"not that bad of an idea." she said.

"you know torture is a war crime." kie said.

"yeah, so how exactly do you plan on clearing john b's name from a prison cell? because that's a felony." pope said.

"alright, well what do you got pope? i was just trying to keep it simple. you know, one stop, and we're done." jj looked over to pope.

"guys all we need is a material witness." pope said, "we saw wards plane fly right over our heads with the gold inside of it. he didn't fly it. if somebody else was flew, they were  there on the tarmac. they saw peterkin get murdered. we just have to find out whoever that was and get them to confess on record."

"how do we do that?" kie asks.

"a little light espionage." pope said.

"a little ghost recon." jj added.

"woogity-woogity." pope laughed.

"woogity, baby." jj smiled.

"i know who flew the plane!" claire said and everyone looked to her.

"this guy named gavin barnestead, he lives over on figure eight, i know where his house is." she says.

"if this guy flew planes for ward, he's gotta be pretty tight-lipped." pope said as they sat in kie's car.

"so then direct approach gets my vote." jj says cocking his gun.

"jj, no." claire said and took the gun from him. she slid it into her waistband.

"we gotta keep this simple or we'll never get john b off." jj said.

"or we can tickle the wire." pope says.

"what?" kie asked.

"pope you're not having sex with gavin." claire said. jj snorted from beside her

"that wasn't intended to be a sex joke, claire." pope said quickly, even though a small laugh came out of his mouth.