𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

once they got the directions, they hopped into the van and started heading to this wearhouse.

"So they keep money out here?" claire asked.

"That's what she said." jj said before laughing, "That's what she said."

"Stop." pope said.

"I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive." sarah said.

"Cause you're rich." jj replied.

"You've never heard of it either." kie defended sarah.

"Thank you." sarah smiled.

"There's nothing but weeds back here." kie said.

"is there even an actual wearhouse?" claire asked.

"all right, just 'cause it's just weeds, doesn't mean it's, like..." jj got cut off by a siren behind them.

"Cops? Out here?" kie asked.

"God! are you kidding me? What did we do?" jj groaned.

"why the fuck are we getting pulled over?" claire asked.

"Stash that." john b said to jj about the gold.

"Did you bring the gun?" claire asked jj.

"No. Okay? Everybody told me to leave it back at the place." jj said.

"Thank God." she sighed.

"How much weed do you have on you, bro?" kie asked jj who wa stuffing everything inside his backpack.

"He's walking up." pope said.

claire observed the "cop car" until she heard a gun cock. she immediately snapped her head in the direction to see a man hiding a gun up to john b's head. she felt her breath hutch and she grabbed jj's hand.

"Why don't I go ahead and see them hands in the air? all y'all's hands up in the air now!" the man yelled, claire recognized that voice. it wasn't hard to forget. barry. the local drug dealer that sells to rafe.

"You, out of the car! Let's go!" barry yelled at john b.

"Out of the car! Let's go! Hurry! Let them out! What are you waitin' on? What are you waitin' on? Let them out!" barry demanded him.

"Let's get out the car! Let's go! There you go, pretty girl. Here we go! Get out the car, let's go! Hurry up!

There you go! Oh, both country clubs!" bart yelled once he noticed sarah and claire.

"We're broke..." jj started.

"Shut the hell up! Blow your damn head off! Lay down in the ditch! Lay down in the ditch! On your goddamn hands and knees! Down! Put your face on the ground! Stay here just like that! Put your head down! Don't let me see you look up! all right? That's all y'all gotta do." and with that, barry went searching the van for something.

"It's a setup, guys." kie muttered.

"That old bat shanked us. Fuck! Goddamn it!" jj slammed his fists against the ground and claire grabbed his hand to calm him down.

"Wait. No, no, no, no. John B... No..." claire heard sarah whimper. she looked over to see john b slowly standing and making his way to barry's car.

"John B. Don't be a hero, man." pope whispered.

"all right, y'all stay like that. Unless you want your brains blown out all over this road, don't move your goddamn heads, okay?" barry threatened with the gold in his hands.

barry made his way to his car and got inside. before he could do anything, john b attacked him.

"Guys, I got the gun!" john b yelled and kicked open the door.