010.

✎ . ﹝ 00.⥄  TEN 。。。 𖤐˚. ⬧
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌

╚

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?

Min Si said only to herself.

What the hell... am I doing?

To say her mind was blank was incorrect. It was swarming with thoughts. Several, unorganized, overwhelming thoughts that left her with thousands of questions.

At any point... at any point, I could've gotten up and pretended it didn't happen.

At any point, I could've pulled away from his clutch that pulled me down.

At any point, I could've moved my hand out of reach.

I could've... could've... could've.

But I didn't.

And it was that. That hesitation. That moment of thinking that maybe she did want something to happen.

That's what terrified her.

Instead, she laid on top of his body, doing everything to keep her from appearing shocked.

Shocked because... it almost looked like he didn't mind either.

But the faint sound of heels approaching is what shook her awake, back to reality and the real world.

"Someone's coming."

She should've stumbled up, away from Seok Hoon. Away from the unfamiliar, wanting the familiar. But instead...

There were those type of words again. Those two words... very similar.

Should've... could've.

They didn't even sound real the more she repeated them in her mind.

But when he didn't pull away, she chose not to either.

So there they were, laying on each other, both of them hiding in a really bad spot behind the head of the couch.

Her hands were cautious, on each side of him, and she brought her ear to his chest to shrink herself even more.

Seok Hoon's body language was... interesting. He was less guarded from before, but more... tense. Maybe it was from the approaching visitor or from the proximity of it all.

Min Si finally addressed the question she should've asked as soon as she fell. "Do you— want me to..." She started to slide off, until he shook his head almost immediately.

"Um..." He trailed off, thinking something to say. "There's not really anywhere else to... hide."

She nodded, and stayed where she was. "Good point."