003.

✎ . ﹝ 00.⥄  THREE 。。。 𖤐˚. ⬧
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌

 ╚

SEOK HOON WATCHED as Min Si held her head up with the base of her palm. She wrote at the speed of light, her eyes wide with madness and obvious sleep deprivation.

He didn't even realize he was staring until Seok Kyung was right next to him.

"Yah. Are you going to be moody all day?"

Seok Hoon blinked and pulled his eyes away from the classroom window, back into the hallway with his sister.

"Does she really not understand anything?"

Seok Kyung didn't know who he was referring to, until she saw his eyes fly from her to the window. She chuckled and crossed her arms, walking towards it.

"Min Si... can be very competitive. Her main goal is to really just surpass Min Hyuk." She smiled at the girl. "When she wants something, she'll do what she can to get it. But with school..." she sucked her teeth, "school just isn't for everyone, and by everyone I mean her."

Seok Hoon nodded. He almost felt a bit of sympathy for her pathetic attempt on trying to get higher in the ranks.

Passing her twin was easy, but going up from there...

He was glad Min Si didn't ask questions about what happened a couple weeks earlier.

He hoped she just forgot it all and was focusing on her grades for their approaching graduation.

***

"Min Si... maybe it would be better if you... recieved some extra help?" Ms. Lee inhaled and placed a calming hand on Min Si's back to help calm her. So far, it wasn't working.

Min Si's head was on her desk and she started repeatedly hitting it on the wood over and over.

"Don't mind her." Min Hyuk insisted. "She always loves being the dramatic."

Min Si raised her head now with a tired look and a middle finger pointing straight at her twin. He merely rolled his eyes.

It had been a few weeks since the whole Tae Hyun incident, and while Min Si and Min Hyuk miraculously graduated middle school together, she still had so many unanswered questions.

It felt too perfect, too coincidental to just be an "accident."

Maybe she was thinking too much into it. She didn't know.

The important thing was learning. Now. And passing her entrance solo test.

Min Hyuk sat up a little straighter. "You know, you're going to get kicked out of high school if you can't—"