004.

✎ . ﹝ 00.⥄  FOUR 。。。 𖤐˚. ⬧
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌

╚

two years ago
seok hoon's flashback

SEOK HOON DIDN'T always push away Seok Kyung's friends.

They were, in fact, her friends for a reason.

It was her birthday, their birthday. Je Ni, Eun Byeol and Min Si were all over celebrating.

They talked to him. They smiled at him. But it wasn't a secret. They were more her friends than his.

By now, their parents had gone to bed, so it was just them in the living room.

He watched them laugh, dance and talk from the kitchen.

They acted like nothing else mattered in the world.

Seok Kyung walked into the kitchen with a smug grin.

Without a word, she reached into the far left, top cabinet.

That's where they stored the alcohol.

Why was she getting alcohol?

She grabbed a bottle of champagne and started back towards the living room.

"What are you doing?"

She turned with the same expression, "We're having fun." she said simply, and brought her index finger to her lips. "Just pretend you didn't see anything."

"Seok Kyu—"

"Min Si! Come help me open this!"

Min Si came jumping over with her high ponytail bouncing in the air behind her.

When they popped open the champagne bottle, the noise and the fizz was enough to make them shriek.

A feeling of discomfort settled over Seok Hoon, while the rest of them laugh and poured.

They poured and poured and poured and poured.

And then they drank, a lot.

Another few hours had passed in a blur.

Seok Hoon felt as if he were watching a movie. Like the scene of events were playing out in front of him, but he wasn't really there.

He learned very quickly there were different types of drunk people.

There were the emotional drunks, like Eun Byeol, who kept heavily sighing and muttering to herself while stumbling around.

The giddy drunks which were both Min Si and Je Ni, who laughed watching her, then laughed at each other for laughing, and then they laughed just because.