006.

✎ . ﹝ 00.⥄  SIX 。。。 𖤐˚. ⬧
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌

╚

MIN SI DIDN'T gasp. She didn't curse. She didn't shout at him.

She acted as if he wasn't there.

As if he was in the next room, behind the metal elevator doors.

Just as he had been earlier.

Not saying a single thing.

When the silence became unbearable and Seok Hoon's expression looked too sad as he watched her, Min Si scoffed and crossed her arms. "Are you just going to stand there? Like always?!"

He blinked. "Min Si... I'm—"

"'Sorry?'" She finished for him as she stepped over and hit the elevator button that would take her back home.

He still had the same emotionless look on his face.

She hated that look.

She hated that she couldn't read it.

She couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"Yes..." He breathed. "My father had no right to—"

"Yes, your father," Min Si added. She saw Seok Hoon's throat move, as he set her with a hard stare. She broke off the gaze first, looking to her left with her back pressed against the wall. "And you didn't fucking say anything." She spoke in a sour tone, wanting her words to hurt. Wanting him to know the pain and humiliation she felt.

She couldn't decide who she was mad at. If she was mad at all.

What could he have said?

Why did he just stand there?

"None of what you do makes sense." She whispered, her shoulders shaking. More tears formed in her eyes, but she pushed them down. "You push us away for no reason, then watch us from afar. You'll tell me not to beat someone up, then go do it yourself. You'll watch your Dad hit me, say nothing, and now you're sorry?!"

She didn't mean to yell at him. Not really.

Her anger was just spilling out, and everything that was pent up with it.

She put a hand through her hair and took another shaky breath, staring at everything but him.

No. She told herself. I've cried enough. This... this is stupid. It's all stupid. It's so fucking—

Tears were streaming down her face now, clouding both her judgment and her vision. When she gave up trying to hide her sniffling, she sighed between quick inhales. "Say something, dammit."