12 ~ he

I sit on the couch, staring at the screen of the TV. We ended up ordering food again, same as the last few days.
It's been the same every day for the last two weeks. He drags me to his house, we do our homework together, then either he cooks or we order something in, then we sit on the couch and watch a movie or play video games. A lot of times we'll just talk. Talk about different things. Sometimes delicate topics like my home life, but a lot of times he'll simply asks how my siblings and mother are doing. He's very considerate and careful when he asks those kinds of things. Sometimes, we'll talk about the simplest things like what our favorite food, color, animal or movie is. Things you'd think you'd have to know about a person you lived with for nearly a month.
Sometimes, we'll do....dirty things. Even things past making out, but never all the way. Not that Bakugou hasn't tried, but if I tell him to stop, he -surprisingly- stops.

It's the weekend and I came here earlier this morning, since my father will be back around 2.
Bakugou is sitting behind me, with his arms around me and his chin resting on my shoulder, while I'm holding onto one of his hands, absent-mindedly playing with his fingers.
I only occasionally look up at the TV. I can't help flinch when one of the monsters pops out of nowhere, which means Bakugou behind me snickers, amused by the fact I'm so easily scared.
But right now, the Bakugou sitting behind me is too distracted by my neck to make fun of me. He seems to not  be able to stop kissing it, over and over and over again, occasionally sensually licking it, probably leaving hickeys all over.

"Quit it"
I say for the thousandth time and push his face away.

"Turn around"
He says.

"What?"
I look over my shoulder.

"No. Completely"
He says and lifts me up a little, flipping me around, so I'm sitting on his lap, facing him.
I rest my hands on his shoulders and look down at him.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just thought I'd want to see your face."
He smirks a little and kisses me, his hand on the back of my neck.
The kiss is intense and it's felt like this lately. We always end up in theses situations, where I get embarrassed by him simply touching my face. But if I'm honest, no matter where he touches me, I get butterflies, making me incredibly nervous. This reaction is really annoying and makes me feel mortified. And since Bakugou is very clingy, I'm basically in a constant state of being feeling like this.
As Bakugou pulls away, I feel a sharp pain in my lip accompanied by the taste of blood.
Bakugou's hands are under the oversized hoodie. A second ago he was feeling me up, but now he's hugging me tightly with his head resting on my shoulder as he stares at me.

"Did you bite my lip?"
I ask him, looking at the blood on my finger.

"Let's go see a movie tomorrow"
He says, not giving me an answer.

"As long as it's not a scary one"

"Fine"

"So you're finally asking me on a date?"
I ask jokingly.

"You confessed. Shouldn't you be the one to ask me out?"

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Huh. That's would've been good to know two weeks ago."

"Don't worry about it"
He pats my head.

"I don't like this position. It's uncomfortable"
I say and swing my leg over to the other side, sitting down next to Bakugou.
He glances at me and pouts, but eventually puts his arm around me again.

Sadly, it's soon time for me to leave. In spite of Bakugou's protest, I don't let him walk me home.
I never tell him, but whenever my father finds out I go out in the afternoons, he freaks out and beats me to the point, where you can't even call it training anymore.

"I'll see you on Monday"
I say as I hug Bakugou good-bye.

"What? You're not coming over tomorrow?"

"No. He'll be there all day, so I'm just going to study."

"Oh right. You did say that. Well...my parents are coming home tomorrow anyway, so..."

"Yeah. You spend some time with your parents"

"You have to text me though"

"Okay"
I nod and he kisses my forehead.

"Bye"

"Good bye"
I say and step out of the door.

~

I'm on all fours, panting, not able to catch my breath.
The taste of blood is ever so strong, the same goes for the pain in my limbs.

"Get up"
A voice like thunder sounds behind me. The voice of a person I hate to call my father.
I shakily get back onto my feet and raise my arms.

"What is that!?"
He suddenly yells and yanks on my hair, staring at my neck, touching a hickey.

"A wound"
I lie, trying not to yelp from the pain on my scalp.

"This is a hickey. Is this why you have not been coming directly home from school?"
He yells and, with a kick to the stomach, sends me flying against the wall.
All of the barely sufficient air is knocked out of my lungs and I drop to the floor again, gasping for air.

"I can't believe this. You will break it off"
He yells.
He's mocked me, beaten me and damaged everything else -be it mind or body- but he's never yelled like this. He is pissed. Not just dissapointed or annoyed. He is genuinely angry.
"This is an unnecessary and avoidable distraction. You will not see that person ever again"

"No"
I mutter. I am petrified, scared of this man, that is already terrifying when in a good mood (though I've never seen him in any other than annoyed and disappointed), is now mad. Very mad. Yet, I can't help but forget the fear and let it be replaced with sadness when thinking about obeying his demands.
I can't. I wont. Bakugou is a sadistic and pessimistic ass, who wants the world to revolve around himself.
To me though...my world actually revolves around him. And I plan for it to be like that for a while longer.

I can't wait for someone to rescue me, to get me out of here. Eventhough I want for Bakugou to save me, I also don't want him to get pulled into this any further than he already is.

"What!?"
He asks

"I'd never break it off!"
I yell and he grips my throat, pulling me up, just to smash me into the wall again.

"Don't you dare talk back"

"Go fuck yourself!"
I choke out.

"I dare you to say that again"
He let's go of me.

"I said go fuck yourself!"
I yell and jump up, hitting the huge man infront of me with a, with ice reinforced, right hook.

"He's the only one who gives a shit about how I feel! The only one that notices when I feel like shit! The only one for whom it would make a difference if I was gone!"
I yell, not yet aware of the fact that I sound like some spoiled teenage girl, who's parents don't like her 10 year older boyfriend.
"He's the only one who gives a damn about my life. I don't care what you think or say or do to me as long as I have him!"

A confession of love, that Bakugou would freak out over. But my guess is, that he'll never hear it.

The huge man touches his jaw, seemingly snapping it back into position. His eyes are fixed on me with a menacing glare as he steps closer.

"He!?"

***
1303 words