10.5 ~ welcome home

''A bag?"
Someone yells as soon as I enter the house.
I flinch, thinking about bolting out of the door for a second, but realize it's pointless when I see the fiery man standing across the room.

"I-I-"

"Stop it. I do not want to be lied to. Let's just see your improvement."
He turns around and starts walking, the thumps of his heavy footsteps echoing in the dead silent house.
I sigh quietly and drop the bag, umbrella and my jacket, then follow him into the training room in the basement.

When I enter, I close the door behind me and go to the middle of the room, where I get into position. His burning red eyes watching my every move, piercing through me, seemingly wanting to burn me alive.
He nods as a sign for me to attack.
My foot swiches over the floor in a half circle, covering the entire floor in ice. It doesn't give me the upper hand though. No matter how cold the ice is, he melts it in an instant.
Layers of ice form around my hand and lower arm, forming a huge and heavy fist of ice. As fast as I can, I make my way to his blind spot, but before I can even try to attack him, he kicks me in the stomach, sending me flying across the room where I smash into the wall, the the floor.
I was doomed the second I entered the house with a packed bag. He never intended for this to be training.

"You are to stay at this house. It doesn't matter whether or not I am here. Here are no distractions. You train and work for school. These are the only things I ask of you, but you can't even do that right."
His deep voice echoes through my spinning head.
Bakugou also has a deep, angry voice, but it makes my heart skip,
this voice on the other hand...it sends shivers down my spine and makes the wounds covering my body as well as scars on my arms hurt.

"It is me who is important, not you. The citizens trust me because of my strength and ability to protect them. You have neither. And never will.
But you aren't even a mediocre doll, I could use for its quirk"
I'm uddenly lifted up by a large hand, that tightens around my throat.
"Or are you doing this on purpose? To get to me? You didn't even try. Or could you really not do it? That's probably it. And you know why that is...because you were slacking off."

I can feel every vein and artery in my face pounding to the rhythm of my heartbeat. I can't breathe. My vision starts to get blurry and my grip on his arms loosens as my arms fall back to my sides.
I am dropped to the floor and start coughing violently, my hands grips onto my shirt, pulling it as far away from my throat as I can, as if it would help me catch my breath.

"Useless"
The huge man mutters and leaves the room.
As I continue coughing, tears cover my face.

I lay there crying for a while, until I fall asleep.

***
544 words