Chapter 25

Eric slowly woke up. His head was fuzzy . It didn't take long for him to realize that he had been kidnapped . Suddenly he remembered who had kidnapped him.

   He groaned and tried to move. It didn't long for him to further realize that he couldn't move or rather he was restrained .

   Eric looked at himself, although his vision was blurry , he could still make out the ropes and the chair that tied him down .

   "He's awake. Call the boss" said an unknown voice.

   Eric's vision finally cleared, he looked at two beard men , with the unmistakable Anaconda tattoos on their necks which represented their Anaconda Mafia Trademark.

    Suddenly he heard the sound of the door opening , he looked and saw some dude , dressed in a expensive looking dark velvet coat , a cigar in his mouth and some sun glasses . Eric scoffed . 'Show off' he muttered under his breath .

   Thankfully no one heard him .

    The man grabbed a seat , quite literally , and sat in front of Eric . He asked : "Hi".

   Eric screamed at him : "WHO THE HELL A.." he was cut off by a harsh punch to his face .

  The man smiled and said : "Respect me please or not , your choice , although i would recommend the latter, My name is Harry. Nice to meet you mate."

   Eric rolled his eyes , which earned him a slap across the face .

    Eric asked : "Alright cut the chase Wizard , what the hell do you want ?"

   "Wizard ?" harry asked amused . 

     One of the guys replied : "Sir i think he's referring to Harry Potter."

   "Ahh" Harry said and then chuckled .

     There was a few moments of silence until Harry finally responded. "I am sorry i forgot to answer to Question . You see , we have captured you here to obviously kill you, but first you will help us defeat your father's Dragon Mafia."

   Eric asked confused : "What are you talking about ? I would do no such thing !?"

   Harry chuckled : "I know . I know , but your future child will."

  With that Harry turned to the guards and said : "Do it ! and bring the doctor in."

   And suddenly Eric was knocked down unconscious , again.

_______________________

    Natasha was worried sick . It had been a day since Eric disappeared . Carol and Joseph were also frantic .

    They had filed a report and Joseph had also contacted his Mafia informants .

    They were all currently sitting in the room.

    All 3 of them . Michael and Millie hadn't been informed yet , they all had agreed not to tell them yet .

     Suddenly Joseph got a call , and his eyes widened when he saw whoever's name it was on the phone . He went to another room . Carol was a mess . 

   Natasha's curiosity got the best of her , and she sneaked behind Joseph to hear whatever he was saying or rather who he was talking too. And she made sure no one saw her.

________________________

                        Eric finally regained some consciousness . He looked around to find that he was still tied to a chair . But something felt . .. .. .. weird .

        He brushed off the feeling , and looked around and asked one of the guards : "How long was I out for ?".

       The guard replied with a grin : "27 hours."

    Eric nodded but regretted it , because a headache suddenly hit him. He was sure it was due to him losing conscious 2 times straight .

    Eric looked around , and as if Deja vu happened , Harry entered again, but this time a bunch of girls probably a dozen , behind him.

     Eric was even more confused . Harry grinned when he noticed Eric was awake . He said : "Ah Mr. Danvers perfect timing . Glad to see your awake ."

   Eric tried his best to not roll his eyes . He asked : "what do you want now ?"

   Harry replied : "Oh well since you asked, your about to die ! YAY !!!"

  And Harry squealed with excitement which instantly made Eric doubt Harry's sanity .

  Harry continued and said : "Oh before I have you killed though , i wanted to give you a parting gift .. .. .. .. well it's more of a parting info but who are we to judge am i right ?"

   Eric didn't entertain Harry by responding .

    Harry sighed and then continued saying : "You must be wondering who these 12 women are. They are suicide bombers !"

      "What ?!" Eric asked suddenly interested and panicked .

     Harry squealed again when he saw Eric's expression.

   Harry further continued saying : "These are special women trained by the or rather my or our  Anaconda Mafia . These women have no emotions , and their life and soul and will purpose is to die for The Mafia. And these 12 are gonna blow up London, 12 special locations. 12 major catastrophes , more than 1000's of casualties ."

    Eric looked at him with horror in his eyes.

   Harry chuckled darkly at Eric's face and said : "Oh and by the way one of these bombers is going to your family . Carolina and Joseph Danvers, and not to forget to mention your lady , Miss Natasha Isabella ."

     Eric's expression immediately darkened . He was furious . He didn't even question how he knew about Natasha.

   Eric tried to lunge at Harry , slit his throat , punch him, kill him , or anything . But all in vain , considering he was still tied to a chair .

   Eric screamed at him : "Don't you dare hurt them ! I will Kill you , You F***ing piece of Sh!t !!!!"

    Harry smiled evilly and replied : "Aww but your already a dead man Eric . your a dead man talking . Enjoy your last few minutes on Earth."

   Harry then turned to the guards and said : "Put the Bomb on him , and lock this room , and prepare to leave ."

   With that he left and one by one so did all the girls .

   Eric watched in vain, as Harry left.

   Eric looked at all the women, they were all beautiful , incredibly so, but one specific women stood out . She had reddish brown hair, he hair color Eric hadn't seen before.

    The skin tone was incredible as well . Eric found him self staring , And the eye color of that women was a deeper and brighter shade of Dark Blue .

   The eye color seemed familiar...

    Eric's eyes widened as he realized who that women was , if it weren't for the eye color , Eric wouldn't even have recognized her .

    The women was none other than.................  Natasha.

______________________

    END OF CHAPTER 25

______________________