Chapter 12

Natasha looked at Maria , eye to eye . Judging from her facial expressions , Maria looked like she could explode from anger .

    Natasha wanted to gulp but she was afraid of even moving . By the end of the day no matter what she does she always seems to be the Damsel in Distress .

    Maybe that's all she ever will be a scared and lonely poor women .

     Natasha snapped out of her train of thoughts and looked at Maria who looked damned straight furious .

    Natasha tried to talk to her asking : "Maria what's wr.." . Natasha was rudely cut off by Maria who screamed at her saying : "SHUT THE F**K UP !!"

     That caused Natasha's mouth to clamp shut . She had no idea what was going on moreover she had no idea what she had done wrong .

    She tried again : "Maria i don't know what i did wrong ?"

     Maria then laughed at her like a mad women and shouted : "DON'T EVEN TRY TO ACT OBLIVIOUS YOU B!TCH !!"

      The noise and the shouts had gotten the attention of Carol who was peacefully enjoying her tea . 

       She came running down the stairs and saw the scene and without hesitation entered .

     She looked at both Natasha and Maria , Natasha who was looking scared and Maria who looked God damn furious . Carol asked : "Girls what is going on here ?"

     Maria looked at Natasha with venom in her eyes and she said : "Your favorite  Maid stole my necklace ."

     Natasha was taken a back . She had never in her entire life since birth never stolen anything , she had never even looked at anyone bad nor even cursed at anyone .

     Stealing was a crime that was just the opposite of her personality .

    Natasha spoke up : "I stole no such thing Maria . I would never maybe you lost...."

   *SLAP*

   Natasha was harshly cut off by Maria who had slapped her hard right across the face . Natasha quite literally fell down .

    Maria looked at Natasha with hatred and said : "DON'T YOU DARE FORGET YOUR PLACE YOU B!TCH .  YOU ARE JUST A MAID , THATS ALL YOU EVER WILL BE . NOW APOLOGIZE !! RIGHT F***ING NOW !".

    Natasha had tears in her eyes and she got up and muttered a "sorry" and then she sobbed and ran away to her own room and locked her door and began to sob and cry and breakdown .

    She had never been slapped before and she had never been accused of something , and she had never been this HUMILIATED in front of anyone .

___________________

    Maria watched in satisfaction as Natasha muttered a sorry with crocodile tears in her eyes , at least they were to Maria .

   Then Natasha ran away , Maria was about to go after her and drag her by her hair back here but then Carol stepped in and harshly grabbed her hand and pulled her back .

    Carol spoke up : "What the Bloody Hell was That young lady !?"

   Maria looked at Carol bewildered : "Carol , that b!tch is a thief , the only reason i didn't kick her out of the house was because , i respect you .Besides we both know your husband would have done worse ."

    Carol spoke sternly authority booming in her voice : "Maria , this will be your only warning , Natasha is like my daughter , she isn't just a Maid , nor will she ever will be , and next time i won't be silent if you or anyone else raises a hand against her . And do you have any proof ?"

   Maria was shocked and silent .She then said : "She was the last person who was near my room".

   Carol got more angry : "So based on a hunch you caused this scene ?! Maria next time you pull something like this i will personally kick you out of this house . And you better apologize to Natasha ."

   With that Carol left but before she went she said one last thing : "Oh and don't ever dare again use my husband's name against me in any form or way . It won't end well. Your lucky i know and love you or else...."

    Carol didn't continue nor did she have to . It became clear to Maria that Natasha had more importance to this family than her apparently , considering she just got threatened .

    Maria smirked . Her plan may have been ruined today , she smirked as she remembered slapping Natasha and seeing the look on that bratty Maid's face , but she will make a new plan . And completely ruin Natasha's image .

    "For now i would have to pretend to apologize and be nice , then i will completely ruin her image , soon i will use my Plan B ." Maria thought with a evil psychotic grin .

    Maria was aware of this so-called Anaconda Mafia , and she was gonna use them and Natasha and Eric's father and his Dragon Mafia to reach her ultimate goal .

       Maria smiled and then went to her own room and when she closed her door , she began to laugh wickedly like a psychotic crazy mad women and then she jumped on her bed and laid down while still laughing .

_________________________

    Mr. Reginald the Butler knocked on the door , and Natasha whose eyes were red and puffed and swollen opened the door . Reginald had a sympathetic look on his face and he said : "Miss Isabella , Mr. Eric would like to see you in his office ."

      Natasha simply nodded and washed her face .

    And did her best to conceal and hide the fact that she was crying non stop for the last 3 hours .
 It had been 5 hours since she had been slapped by Maria .

       She knocked on Eric's office door and she heard him say "come in".

     She opened the door , and for the first time saw his office , it would have normally made her jaw drop and cause her to faint but right now she wasn't feeling normal AT ALL. But she still couldn't help but notice the GRAND LUXURIOUS OFFICE.

      Eric noticed and knew she had been crying .

     He looked at her with sympathy . 

    He said : "Natasha i know what happened today , and on Maria's behalf i want to apologize . Mom told me everything that happened as well. Maria is extremely ashamed of herself. I went to talk to her myself and she was a sobbing mess , she told me she was Bi-Polar."

    Natasha couldn't believe it , but maybe that was true , but she had a gut feeling that something was off.

   But what Eric said next would shock Natasha to the core at that moment . 

  Natasha felt dread , intense sadness and betrayal as Eric said his seemingly final words.

   Eric said : "Natasha Isabella , I am hereby removing you as a Maid of this household by officially firing you."

_______________________

     END OF CHAPTER 12

_______________________