Chapter 17

Maria slowly opened her eyes . She was sure she had a headache . It almost felt like a Deja-wu except that , this time she wasn't waking up in her own room.

   Maria tried to use her hands to put them on her forehead but then she realized something , her hands were tied down .

    She looked at her entire body and was shocked to find out , that she was tied to a chair , her legs and arms and hands and all .

   And to top it it off she was about to gasp when she realized she couldn't . Someone had shoved a piece of cloth in her mouth .

   Maria struggled to get free but she couldn't , it was impossible to get free on her own .

   She looked at her surroundings . Every thing was still blurry for her . She couldn't see properly yet . Maria tried to remember what happened .

   She remembered her plan to kill Carol, she then remembered that she was about to call her when someone came behind her and knocked her out , probably chloroform .

   Before she could think too much about it , she was harshly and quite rudely interrupted from her thoughts .

  *SPLASH*

   Someone splashed an entire bucket of Ice Cold Water on her face . It was so cold that Maria shivered and screamed .

   She was now scared , she was beginning to feel scared .

   She opened her eyes again . The had managed to somehow help clear her Vision.

  She looked around at the culprit who had kidnapped her and was about to do God knows what with her .

   She was about scream for help ,when all of a sudden..........

   Natasha appeared out of no where and she had a smile on her face , she said : "SHHHH" and she put her finger on her lips , indicating Maria to stay quite .

   The first though Maria had was that Natasha was here to save her . But when she saw the bucket in her hands , it became clear , that Natasha was not here to save , in fact she was the one who had kidnapped her in the first place . 

   And this was the fourth time she had ruined Maria's plan . Maria would have been furious if she wasn't amused with the fact that Natasha kidnapped her .

   Maria asked Natasha amused : "Well well well , the little kitty is trying to become the tigress huh ?"

    Natasha didn't drop her smile .

   Maria continued : "Well , i am quite amused , but drop this side show and untie me right now before i get mad ."

   Natasha was the one who was amused right now .

   Natasha said : "Before you get mad ? Darling i didn't think you were this delusional."

  Maria was a bit taken a back by the sudden confidence . But that made her pissed off . Maria became angry and said : "You B!tch untie me right now or else !"

   Natasha chuckled : "Or else what , if anything your the B!tch here. So stop barking."

   Maria became furious : "WHY YOU !!!"

   Natasha cut her off and said annoyed : "I said stop barking ."

   Maria looked like she could explode any second . Maria then calmed herself down. She then said : "Alright then i will play along . How long do you think you can keep me here , Eric will be worried and when he finds out you did this he will.."