𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟.𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑟𝑠.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on june 27th, 2022 @ 11:13am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁,
𝓑𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝚁𝚂.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

《 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖲 𝖠𝖦𝖮 》

《 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖲 𝖠𝖦𝖮 》

EREN THROWS A MARLEY SHIP onto the ground. "Hello, ladies and gentlemen of Marley! Welcome to Paradis Island! I'm Hange. I'm here to welcome our distinguished guests who've come from far away! Please, come here and enjoy some tea and relax." They offered. "By the way, here's your friend who have arrived here before you. We're already getting along very well!"

Both Levi and Simon were holding onto Niccolo. "Isn't that right, Niccolo?!" Hange asked.

Levi digs his blade deeper into Niccolo's back. "Captain! Don't mind me! Just shoot these devils already!" He shouted.

"Just what are you saying all of a sudden, Niccolo?" Hange asked.

"Captain!"

"He's clearly not interested in playing along with your stupid skit." Levi informed, causing Simon to snort.

"Niccolo!" The captain of the ship grumbled. "Listen up, you damn devils! Marley lean no ears to the words of those with defiled blood! We have no interest in drinking pig piss with you tarnished bastards!"

"Huh? Huh?! Are you sure you want to insult us like that?!" Hange spat back. "Can't you see the Titan behind you?"

The soldiers turned around to be met with the gaze of Eren's Titan. "We will not bend to the power of devils!" The captain declared. "This is our greeting to you!"