𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟.𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑝𝑠 𝑠𝑞𝑢𝑎𝑑, 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on september 3rd, 2021 @ 12:56pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁,
𝓢𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙾𝙿𝚂 𝚂𝚀𝚄𝙰𝙳, 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙱𝙴𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙾𝙵𝙵𝙴𝙽𝚂𝙸𝚅𝙴, 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The Survey Corps gained custody of Eren

The Survey Corps gained custody of Eren. They now prepare for the expedition beyond the walls.

《 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖬𝖤𝖱 𝖲𝖴𝖱𝖵𝖤𝖸 𝖢𝖮𝖱𝖯𝖲 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖣𝖰𝖴𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖲 》

EVENTUALLY, ERWIN TOLD SIMON TO head back to his place until later, after Levi settled with his new squad member at HQ. However, Simon and his squad decided to take a stroll through the forest before heading back. It was something they always did. It was like therapy to them. They eventually came up to HQ. Simon halted his horse and stared at the HQ.

"Shall we go in, Section Commander?" Oliver asked with a small smile.

"Yeah. Let's go and see how Eren is settling in." Simon replied as Oliver sighed and proceeded to HQ with Simon right behind him.

"Ah! You're here, Simon!" Simon heard Petra call from above. He looked up and waved at her with a smile.

"Hey! How's cleaning?" Simon asked as he watched her cringe. "...That bad, huh? Need some help?"