𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥.𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on july 12th, 2022 @ 3:36pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇,
𝓒𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙽 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"IT'S CALLED A 'GAS WEAPON

"IT'S CALLED A 'GAS WEAPON.' The gas contains some of my spinal fluid. Breathing just the slightest amount makes Subjects of Ymir freeze up. They can't control their bodies and lose consciousness. On my command, I send the Power of the Titans to the coordinate via Paths. That's why the people of that village obeyed my orders." Zeke explained.

"It's not 'that' village. It's Ragako." Levi corrected. "Don't forget the name of the village you slaughtered, you bearded shit."

"Well, I didn't want to do it. But if I hadn't, and they found out I was sided with Eldia, I couldn't have brought hope to this island. You know, I told you all this when I landed on the island. Why do you keep asking?" Zeke questioned.

"You don't have a shred of guilt in you and it shows. You may or may not want to save Eldia, but those lives meant nothing to you." Levi said.

"You can't have been popular. You think you know everyone's feelings." Zeke claimed.

"I do know." Levi stated. "And I was popular enough."

"Well, ain't that great? So? When will Eren and I begin the test?" Zeke asked.

"I'm not the one to decide. We're waiting for the order from HQ." Levi replied.