Chapter 49 - It's Fine, I'm Fine

the picture above is what Justin looks like expect picture him older :) I found this picture and had to include it , it's such a good edit!
_____________________________

"Did I wake you up?" Jason asked me as I held the phone to my ear. I rubbed my eye with my other hand.

"No. I was just about to get up to wake up Drew." I told him. I yawned and sat up.

"Oh okay." He said back. I heard a lot of back ground noises. "You will never believe where I am" he said with a little bit of excitement in his voice.

"Where?" I asked him.

"The place you have always loved" He gave me a hint. But I knew right away.

"You're in Paris?" I asked him.

"Yup. I have to take you here again. It's beautiful. I wanted to call you last night when we landed, but we had some things we had to do then I knocked out. I was so tired. But seeing the Eiffel Tower at night was so beautiful." He explained to me. He sounds perfectly fine which means me feel better.

"Really? I'm jealous" I said with a little smile because he sounds excited about the Eiffel Tower.

"Yeah, I can't wait to take you here again one day." He told me. "Wait I'm going to face time you" He said then I answered it quickly. I saw him standing outside. "Look" he said as he flipped the camera. He is on a balcony with the view of Paris and the Eiffel Tower.

"Wow. That's a great view. Is that where you are staying?" I asked him. He turned the camera so I can see him again.

"Yeah. We got a few nice suites so I got my own. Thank god. I think we are gonna be here for only five days. But still it's a nice spot" He told me.

"What time is it there?" I asked him.

"It is twelve thirty." He answered. He is six hours ahead that's not too bad. "How are you beautiful?" He asked me causing me to smile.

"I'm good. I just miss you." I answered him.

"I know I miss you too, Angel. I'm going to FaceTime you later once I get back here so you can see the city at night" He told me.

"I'll be looking forward to it." I said back still smiling. I love how he is thinking about me while he is there.

"Okay, babe. I love you so much. I have to go now" he said then blew a kiss at the camera. I giggled and did the same thing back.

"I love you too, Jase. Bye" I said before we hung up. That's a good way to start the day. I miss him, but as long as I can get those calls every morning then every night. I think I'll be okay. Yesterday went by fast, let's hope the rest of the days are the same.

***

Again, the day went by quick. It's already the afternoon and Drew is home from school. I haven't heard from Jason since our phone call this morning. But he is probably really busy. So I'm trying not to think about it.

He did text me a little after our phone call saying it would call me at six pm, my time not Paris time. I'm also not going to text him to bother him.

"How are you doing?" I heard behind me. I looked back to see Johnson is now here. We are in the back yard as Drew is on his swings.

"I'm doing okay" I said with a smile as he sat down next to me. "Where's Lauren?" I asked.

"She's in the bathroom" He told me and I nodded. "I saw Justin's knocked out on the couch" he said with a laugh. I let out a little laugh.