Chapter 51 - I Just Miss You

Can you guys believe I have been writing this series for the last six years? I started the first book back in 2016! It's crazy. I've never loved something so much and I'm genuinely so proud of it. I am so happy to be able to share it with you all :)
______________________________

It's now been a week since Jason has been gone. Although it feels longer. Justin left two days ago so its been a little quiet. Even though, everyone keeps stopping by. Which I appreciate. I feel like I haven't really seen anyone seen since Jason left, but thankfully they have been stopping by the last two days.

My phone started to ring pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Is that Daddy calling?" I heard Drews voice as he ran into the kitchen. I nodded and handed him the phone with a smile. Jason's been calling at the same time every day now so Drew is able to see him still. Over FaceTime, but still. Drew answered the phone and quickly sat at the table. He's so cute and well behaved. Thank god. "Hi daddy!" He said excitedly as the call connected.

"Hey Buddy. Did you finish your homework yet?" He asked immediately asked him causing me to laugh.

"Yes" Drew said nodding. I walked over and sat next to Drew.

"Hi" I said smiling as I put my head in the view of the camera too.

"Hi my love" he greeted me.

"What are you doing?" Drew asked him.

"I'm actually working out" He said then flipped the camera to show the room full of work out machines before flipping the camera back on him. He is wearing a white tank top and I can see he is wearing a hat. As always.

"You already have big muscles" Drew said with a giggle. I laughed at how cute he is. Jason chuckled too.

"I can get stronger. Look at this" he said then flexed his muscle. My eyes widened a little bit, but I stopped myself from really reacting. But damn. He gets hotter every day I swear.

"Woah!" Drew said and Jason laughed again. "When are you coming home?" He asked Jason and my smile slowly dropped. I know he misses him so much.

"One more week, bud. Hopefully sooner" Jason answered him.

"Okay good" Drew said back with a smile.

"You know, Drew was about to clean his toys that are all over the living room and then we are going to get ready for bed" I told Jason.

"It's eight-thirty over there already?" Jason asked in shock.

"Yup" Drew answered him nodding.

"What time is it over there?" I asked him.

"Two thirty in the morning" He said and my eyes widened.

"Babe, you should get some sleep" I told him.

"Goodnight Daddy we are all going to get some sleep. I'm going to clean now. I love you" Drew said as he got out of his chair.

"Okay bud. I love you too. Goodnight" Jason said then Drew ran off to the living room. I moved the phone so it was fully facing me.

"You can't sleep tonight?" I asked him and he shook his head as he sighed. "What's wrong?"

"I just miss you guys so much" he quietly told me.

"I know, Jase. We miss you too"

"I'm going to head up to my room now and try to sleep. We have a long day tomorrow" He told me and I nodded.

"Definitely get sleep" I said to him and he nodded too.

"Goodnight Angel. I love you." He said and blew me a kiss making me smile.