Chapter 12 - In The Club

I sighed deeply as Jason and I silently got out the car. He hasn't said a word to me since I got back to the car then the whole ride home from the store. The three of us walked into the house and Drew ran right to the living room.

"You going to tell me what that was about?" I asked Jason. He stopped walking and faced me. He chuckled.

"Nothing, Mackenzie. Just forget it" He said shaking his head.

"No because you were being an asshole to me" I said back and he sighed.

"I'm sorry, okay?" He said then started to walk away again. "You know what" he said and scoffed as he turned around to face me again. "If I find out, you're telling him anything personal about us or our lives, I'll kill him" He told me as he looked me right in the eyes.

"That's just crazy" I said crossing my arms. He's being ridiculous.

"You know I am, baby" he said with a smirk and winked then walked away. I sighed and shook my head. I followed him into the living room and I sat down. Jason came over and sat down next to me. "Hey" He said to get my attention. I looked over at him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "I love you" he said in a low tone.

"You know I love you too" I said back and he nodded. He leaned in and softly kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry for being a jealous person" he told me.

"I know" I said quietly. He put his other hand on my cheek and rubbed my face softly with his thumb. He began to smile a little bit. His phone started to ring so he pulled away and quickly looked at it then back up at me.

"I have to take this, but Lauren and Johnson should be here soon with Mia so go get ready" He kissed my cheek then quickly walked out the back door. I wonder why he went outside to answer. Oh well. I stood up and started heading for the stairs. I saw Drew placing his little toy cars on the stairs. I smiled and walked over to him.

"I have to go get ready to go out with Daddy. Do you want to come play in our bedroom? I'll help you carry all the cars up" I asked Drew. He nodded and started to collect the cars. I helped him and followed him up the stairs. He is so adorable. I got so lucky with him.

***

"I have not had this much fun in a long time" I said to Jason as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smirked and put his hands on my hips.

"Good. I hope you're having a great time. You deserve it" he said making me smile. "Hey I'm going to do something real quick and I'll be right back down, alright?" He said to me and I pulled my arms away.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"It's all good, baby. I'll be right back" He said then kissed my lips quickly. Then he pulled away and went over to Cameron. I watched them say a few things to each other then head for the stairs. I wonder what they are going to be doing. I shrugged it off and just went over to Gigi.

"Shots?" I asked her and she laughed.

"Shots" she said nodding. "Where did Jason and Cameron go? Bathroom?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know he didn't tell me. All he said was he'd be right back" I told her and she looked confused for second then just shrugged.