Chapter 6

Suddenly I was in the kitchen. I had a cup of somthing in my hand, it wasnt blood. I was facing the wall when I heard footsteps... I turned around to see Zeke walking toward me. Zeke was a kid, about my age. He was a little taller than me. He had shaggy brown almost red hair that came down in his face a little, chocolate brown eyes, and he was also a vampire. He was a full one though. He was white but had some splotches of tan on different places of his body--the most noticable on his right arm, by the wrist. He also had this smile that was just adorable. "Hey pup" he said as he leaned on the counter beside me. That nickname, he used to call me that all the time because I hated it. It would make everyone think I was a werewolf and i'd get in trouble sometimes because of it. But I have to admit that it had grown on me at the time. "hi." I said bitterly as I looked away from him. "pup... Dont you remember?" He asked as he reached his hand up twards my face. I was silent as he touched my cheek and rubbed his hand back and fourth slowly. I did remember, or at least I thought I did. We used to go out two years ago... And I only realized how much I missed this when he touched my face. But theres a reason for everything. This reason was because his parents. They didnt want him with a half breed--A mistake, as they called me. They hated my parents as well because my father married a female human. I pushed his hand away gently "we can't. Your parents would kill you..." I said as my eyes got a little watery "it doesent matter" he said softly, almost in a whisper "but it does!" I shouted. Then the microwave started going off, making the sound of my Toby's phone alarm. Then I woke up more tired than when I fell asleep and smelled something cooking. I figured that Toby was probably cooking somethihg for himself. After I got ready I went into the kitchen and saw Toby eating something at the table "are you ok?" He asked as I got some blood out of my bag "yeah. Why do you ask?" I asked as I sat at the table "you were yelling im your sleep. I looked up at you and asked you if you were ok but you just layed there... You looked very comfortable though" he said as he finished his breakfast. I didnt say anything, but there wasnt to much room for conversation anyways as we got the rest of our stuff ready. After we went our separate ways, I walked to my class and sat down "eww History" I muttered under my breath "Hey!" said a person behind me. It sounded male. I looked behind me to see a pureblooded jock. And he was cocky too. "Hey bro get outta my seat!" He said in a slang. It sounded idiotic. "This is my seat new guy" I said looking him in the eye "you see this punk?!" He said to his backup idiots. If only he knew what I was. One of the backups started whispering to the head jock and I saw his face light up "hows about I tells you one last time? Get outta my seat!!" He yelled at me "just say the magic word my guy" I said as I got up and gestured with my arm that he could have the seat. He almost looked confused "who-?" He asked quieter than he had been talking earlier "y'know? Ple-" I started thinking he was probably the dumbest person I've ever met "-Asked!!!" He interupted, yelling again. That joke made me crack a smile "that was pretty good dude. You can have the seat" I said as I got my stuff and walked to a desk further back. And surprisingly, that made my day. The next week was a repeat of just going to my classes and doing nothing, then coming home and talking with Toby, then sleeping. But one day something happened that changed everything...