Chapter 1

Hey. My name is Zach Reeds, I'm 19 and I'm part vampire and part human. I'm male. I have short dark brown curly hair, green eyes, im white, and I have some freckles on my face. I was just starting 12th grade when I met this wonderful person and he changed my life forever. This is the story of how we met and more.(Also im aware that high school doesent have dorms. Its just for the story) Enjoy!

I walked into my dorm hoping that I didn't have a roomate. Because I wanted to be myself and not pretend to be human. So I looked inside and it looked human-free "yes!" I yelled to myself, then I put some blood in the fridge and went to find my classes. (The reason that the blood is in the fridge is because I like it cold. Just imagine it like water) When I came back I opened the door and saw a human!? He had short-ish straight dirty blond hair, dark blue eyes, he was white and he was wearing a hoodie that was a little big on him. "Ummm... Who are you?" I said feeling a pit in my stomach. "I'm Toby! Whats your name?" The human said. "My name is Zack, and umm would you mind stepping out for a sec? I wasn't expecting anyone and I need to put some of my stuff away." I asked nervously. "Sure, ill step out! Just don't take to long." He answered "Thanks." I said just before he walked out the door. I let out a breath of relief "alright now lets put this blood in my bag and that should be good." I said to myself. I then opened the door, and let Toby inside "i've never lived in a dorm before" he said, looking around the room "yeah there pretty small" I said also looking around. Then his eyes lit up "We have bunk beds!" He shouted "I call the top!" I said "Okay! I wanted the bottom one anyways!" He said. We raced over to the bunk beds and sat on the bottom one "these are siprizingly comfy" I said "I agree" Toby said. I thought for a second "hey Toby do you draw?" I asked, remembering that I brought my scketchbook, "nope. All I can draw are stick people" he answered "can you?" He added, looking at me "yes I can, I brought my sketchbook if you'd like to see" I said "yes!" He said. So I walked over to where my bag was and got my sketchbook out. Then I walked back over to Toby and I opened it. There was drawings of pureblooded vampires, some bats, and other stuff. They looked alright but one or two of them are off-centered. I flipped to a page with a vampire that had perfect white hair, deep red eyes, and he was standing up. This was a drawing of my dad about 10 years ago. (I found an old picture of him) But of course I didnt tell him that. "Wowww. That looks so real...." Toby said reaching his hand out to touch it "Yeah. This was based off of someone special in my life..." I said looking at the drawing myself. There was silence as Toby ran his hand over the drawing "how long have you been drawing?" He asked "hmmmm. 10 or 11 years I think." I said "thats quite a while." He said. This human didn't seem as bad as the normal ones. He asks a lot of questions, but, he seems nice. Maybe this year won't be so bad....