Pre-Story Author Notes

Here we are.

-Hello fellow writers and readers, this is my first English story that I'm publishing and I can't deny the fact that I'm kind of nervous, since I'm not English; I've been a fan of Escape the Night for almost a year now and I have finally found the courage, time and willpower to write a story about it: this is a fan-made fanfiction of how I think season 5 will play out.

⚠️I do not own the rights to Escape the Night nor are any of the characters present in this story my characters.⚠️

Characters:

-Survivors: Markiplier, DAGames, Razzbowski, Or3o, Nihachu, Thomas Sanders, Wilbur Soot, Tommyinit, Jaiden Animations and Karl Jacobs;

-SAE members: MatPat, Nikita Dragun, Eva Gutowski, Tyler Oakley, Oli White, Andrea Russet, Bretman Rock and Colleen Ballinger.

-Villains: Joey Graceffa (The corrupted Savant); the corrupted souls.

-A special thanks to MauraWerre who is going to read the story and report any spelling or grammar mistakes to me, go check out their profile and stories, they're really good!

-And of course a special thanks to Wendy, my IRL best friend, who listened to my ideas and gave me feedback.

-Warning: there will be character death and I'll get into detail (or at least I'll try to) so if you do not feel comfortable in reading those paragraphs, then feel free to skip them and go to the next one.

I hope you enjoy the story, I have nothing else to say and I do not wish to keep you here any longer reader, so let the challenge begin.

-Rose🦊