Chapter 11

Codes Pov

"Kōdo"

I felt power surging in me, it felt great to feel this strong again. Otsutsuki Isshiki, I will get revenge on your Killers...

"You're not going to get away with this." Amado choked out.

"Thank you Amado..." I said as I tossed him to the ground. I pointed my palm downwards as a red beam emitted from my palm. "Along with Shikamaru, you are also going to die here, you traitor..."

I broke through the roof of the building with the beam still charging up, ready to blow up the building.

"Die, Amado..." I shot the red beam at his lab, and a big explosion took place... Causing an earthquake.

"One down, two left to go..."

I dashed to where Delta was, she should be holding the Uchiha and Hokage off right now.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------

I softly landed right next to Delta.

"Took you long enough." Delta teased.

"Shut up, let's just hurry up and kill them." I smirked.

"Code you bastard, what have you done!?" The Hokage yelled.

"Let's just say Amado did me a huge favor." I smiled.

"Does that mean..." The Uchiha asked.

"Yes, my true strength has been restored..." I laughed. "Now you two are going to die."

"Chidori!"

The Uchiha was right next to me all of the sudden, he switched places with Delta to attack me. I caught his Chidori with ease.

"Nice try." I complimented as I kicked the Uchiha away.

"Rasengan!"

Seems like they had the same plan, the Hokage tried to catch Delta off guard but Delta reacted in time and absorbed it, The Hokage took advantage of her absorbing the Jutsu and punched her in the stomach sending Delta back a couple of meters, Delta responded by shooting her counter regenerative beams, The Hokage weaved the signs for his signature Shadow clones and had the singular shadow clone tank the beam.

"Wind style, Rasenshuriken!"

A shuriken like rasengan formed on the Hokages hand and threw it towards Delta, Delta easily starts to absorb it but the Hokage body flickers behind her and forms another rasengan.

"You think I'm the type of person to fall for the same trick twice!?" Delta screamed as her legs hardened and extended her modified legs towards the Hokage behind her, piercing him right through his body. A cloud of smoke appeared where the Hokage got stabbed.

"Shadow clone huh?" Delta asked as she finished absorbing the initial rasenshuriken.

Well done Hokage.

"Firestyle, Fireball Jutsu!"

The fireball came straight towards me, I blasted through the fireball and dashed at the Uchiha, I hardened my claws and broke them off, using them as shurikens and threw them at the Uchiha. He blocked it easily with his sword. While he was distracted I threw a claw mark behind him and immediately traveled towards it.

"Huh!?" The Uchiha gasped as I stabbed through his body with my hardened arm, the same way I did to the Nara.

I look towards to the Hokage and see Delta leading the fight against him.

"Two down..." I said as I pulled my arm out of him and kicked him to the ground ready to finish the Uchiha off, I sharpened my arm and swung it at his neck. "One left."

I fell down to my knees, the hardening on my arm crumbled off... What is happening!? I look at my hand and realize this familiar feeling. This is HERS doing!

"SHANAROOOOO"

I look to my right and see the Uchiha girl running at me at lightning speeds with her fist covered in lightning, her punch connected with my face sending me flying, breaking through multiple boulders.

"God damn, what's up with that monster strength?..." I asked quietly as I started to walk back to the battlefield.

Sarada's Pov

"Dad, are you okay!?" I asked as I rushed to his aid.

"Yeah, I'll live." Dad said as he got up. "He missed a vital spot."

"Thank goodness."

"We have to help Naruto though, he can't handle Delta alone." Dad said.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"We use the Uchihas greatest defense." Dad said.

"The Susanoo..." I said.

Dad's eyes turned into the Mangekyou Sharingan as a purple aura surrounded him, picking him up in the air and forming into his legendary perfect susanoo, clearing one hundred meters in height, two purple swords spawned on its hands.

I followed my Dad's footsteps, as a magenta colored aura surrounded me, the weapons I spawned with was a shield on the left hand, and a sword on the right.

Delta felt the sheer pressure of the Susanoo and flew back to create distance between us.

"Thanks, Sasuke, Sarada!" Lord Seventh said.

"Susanoo huh..." Code said walking right next to Delta, activating his White Karma. "I'll show you the power difference between us."

Amados Pov

Damn it, I coughed up blood. I looked to my right to see Shikamaru who was not moving whatsoever. I crawled my way towards him to see if he was still alive.

"Shikamaru!"

No answer as I crawled closer to him.

"Shikamaru god damn it, answer me!"

His body has a big gaping whole, with a big blood pool underneath him.

God damn it... I checked his pulse and it was non-existent... Damn you Code...

I crawled over towards the container, this is our only hope. I used the container to help myself stand up.

I typed the code to boot him up. Accept, Confirm....

It's Showtime!" I yelled as I slammed the red button.

"Wake up Bolt!"