1.5

They all turned and shone their flashlights, to see that Stan was no longer with them. The group instantly climbed through the tunnel, where Stan had disappeared, yelling out for him. As they a;; reached the end of the tunnel, Eddie got down first. There was a loud splash.

"Oh, shit. Greywater!" He exclaimed, sounding as if he was going to gag. "Stan?"

The rest of them followed him into the sewer corridor, looking around and splashing through the shitty water to try and find Stan.

"Stan!" Nina yelled. "Where the fuck are you!"

"Stan!"

"Stanley!"

They continued their journey through the corridor, breaking into a run as they heard Stan's screams echo around the sewers. As they reached the end of the corridor, they came face to face with a door. Using all the strength they could muster, the six of them yanked the door open.

"We're coming, man!" Bill shouted.

"We're coming! Don't worry."

they ran into a larger sewer room, looking around until Nina spotted Stan's flashlight, which had been abandoned on the ground. Nina hurried forward and picked it up, pointing it at a horrifying scene. Stan was laying on the floor with a weird thing attached to his face. Its razor sharp teeth were chewing at the sides of his head. When the monster saw them, it released from Stan's face and backed away, going further into the sewers. Bill grabbed Nine and pulled her back. Her hands gripped tightly around the nail bat in fear. The group collectively screamed as It disappeared and Pennywise reappeared for a second, before leaving again. As soon as It had disappeared, they sprinted over to Stan, kneeling beside him. He let out a scream, backing away from them.

"No! No! No!" He screamed. "You left me! You took me into Neibolt! You're not my friends! You made me go into Neibolt!"
"Stan, it's okay."

"Stanley, I'm sorry."

"You made me go into Neibolt!" He yelled. "This is your fault."

They formed a group hug around Stan, unaware that Bill had disappeared.

"We would never let anything happen to you."

"We're here for you."

"You know we wouldn't do that to you."

"We love you."

"It's okay," Nina breathed, cradling his head. "It's okay."

"Bill!" Eddie yelled, pulling their attention away from Stan and to the fact that Bill had disappeared. "Bill!"

Mike and Ben helped Stan to his feet and they hurried through the sewers after Bill. They turned to the left into another corridor and Eddie instantly fell forward.

"Come on. Get out of there, dude. That's greywater," Richie teased, stepping forward to help him up.

"Wait, wait, wait," Eddie mumbled in disgust. "Oh, my god. Where's my fucking flashlight?!"

He pointed his flashlight down at the water and let out a scream. In the water, surrounding him, were several mutilated heads, all bobbing up and down in the water.

"Eddie!" Richie yelled, pulling him to his feet. "Come on, let's get the fuck out of here! Come on!"

Nina splashed through the tunnel after the others, trying her best to avoid the heads. They sprinted through the tunnels, before walking out a sewers door into a large room, the mothership of the tunnels, if you will. As they entered, they came face to face with a giant tower. In the distance, Nina could see Bev, floating in the air.