Chapter Two

(First Person Y/N pov)

"Me?" I asked.

"Yeah," Chat said.

"Stop filming," Ladybug said. "Nobody can know your secret identity."

I stopped recording.

"I'll be right back," Ladybug said, running into the distance.

While I waited, I asked Chat, "What should I call my blog?"

"There's already a LadyBlog, so what if you write one about me?" Chat asked.

"What would I call it?"

"How about 'the most purrfect superhero'?" Chat said.

"How about . . . 'Chat Noir is incredibly full of himself'?" I offered, giggling as he frowned.

"How about . . ." Chat said, looking thoughtful. "'Chat Noir blog'?"

I laughed. "Very original," I said sarcastically.

Chat smiled. Before he had a chance to respond, Ladybug came back with a box in her hands.

Ladybug opened the box. Inside was a black set of fingerless gloves. (Picture above)

"Y/N L/N I entrust you with the miraculous of the scarlet snake. Do you promise to use it for good, and return it when you are through?"

(First: yes, I forgot what she says, and no, I did not bother to search it up.
Second: yes, I chose a freaking scarlet snake and Luka's also a snake. I know it's bad, but it's the first thing that came to mind. I can't choose one that is already a thing, because what if another character gets it?)

I wondered how she knew my name, but I assumed that it was some Ladybug magic.

"Hell yeah," I said. I grabbed the gloves and slid them on. A tiny thing appeared and I jumped. Chat laughed at my reaction.

"I am your kwami, Scarlet, but feel free to call me Scar. Your power is the power of touch. This means that whatever you touch, can have whatever you want happen to it. If you touch something with the intent to destroy it, it will happen. If you touch something with the intent to help it, that will happen, got it?"

"Uh . . . sure," I said, still slightly freaked out by the two-inch tall red, yellow, and black striped thing in front of my face.

"To activate your powers, say 'Touch that!' To transform, say 'Scarlet, time to bite!' and if you need to de-transform, say 'Scarlet, time to let go!'"

I smiled. "Scarlet, time to bite!" I yelled. The transformation was kind of a blur. When I looked down, I saw a black, yellow, and red, scaley outfit. My gloves looked similar. They were also now red, black, and yellow, just with scales as well. There were five scales that were slightly larger than the others. My outfit was skin tight. A belt that looked like a scarlet snake was wrapped around my waist.

"Put your earbud in so we can talk to each other," Ladybug ordered.

I pulled off the snake belt and when I opened it's mouth, there was a black earbud inside. I took it out and put the earbud in my ear.

"Let's go," Ladybug said.

She started swinging away on her yo-yo. Chat pulled out his stick and followed her. I swing the snake belt and the tongue shot out. It attached to a building and I swung after Ladybug and Chat Noir.

We got to Reflekta and I saw Alya recording. Ladybug yelled, "Lucky charm!" A rope appeared.

Chat and Ladybug looked at me, then each other. Somehow a plan formed between us all.