Chapter One

(Third Person Y/N pov)

'My first day,' Y/N thought. 'At this new school.' She stood outside the doors to Francoise Dupont High School. She looked down at her schedule. 'Ms. Bustier first period.' She looked back up at the doors, gathering all her courage to walk in.

Before she had a chance, someone bumped into her.

Y/N turned around. She saw a girl with blueish black pigtails on the ground and three people standing around her.

The first one Y/N looked at had a flannel on. She had brown hair with orange tips. She wore glasses. She was smiling at the girl on the ground as if this happened often.

The second one had a red baseball cap on. He had a blue shirt. He was holding the glasses girl's hand. He also had glasses.

The last immediately took Y/N back. He had gorgeous blonde hair and green eyes. He was wearing a white over shirt over a black shirt with 5 stripes. Y/N recognized him as Adrien Agreste.

Y/N was about to ask if he was actually Adrien Agreste when the girl on the ground spoke up. "I'm so sorry! I'm such a klutz!"

The glasses girl helped the clumsy girl up. "I'm Alya. And this klutz is Marinette," said the glasses girl.

"And I'm Nino, Alya's boyfriend. What's your name dudette?" the guy asked.

"I'm . . . Y/N," Y/N said. She turned towards the blonde. "I hate to ask
. . . but are you Adrien Agreste?"

The blonde smiled. "Yep, that's me."

Y/N's eyes widened. "I didn't know Adrien freaking Agreste went to my school!"

Marinette smiled. "Are you new here? I haven't seen you around."

"Yeah, I'm new."

"What's your first class, dudette?" Nino asked.

"Ms. Bustier," Y/N stated.

"That's ours too, girl. We'll show you around," Alya said.

"Thank you," the h/c (hair color) girl said.

"It's no problem," Alya promised.

(-Time skip to first class-)

(First Person Y/N pov)

I walked into class with Nino, Adrien, Marinette, and Alya. We had already became friends.

"Oh, Y/N, can you come here?" a kind looking red-haired teacher asked me. I nodded and headed towards her.

When the bell rang, Ms. Bustier said, "This is our new student, Y/N L/N. Treat her with respect, just like you would treat anyone else." She quieted her voice for a bit as she thought aloud. "Where can she sit? . . . It appears there are no open seats. I suppose you can grab a chair and sit next to Marinette and Alya. Does that sound alright?"

I nodded.

A brunette girl stood up. She had a seat in the back. "She can sit at our table, Ms. Bustier. I love helping new students." I immediately hated her.

"That's very sweet of you, Lila. I think it would be better for her to sit with Marinette and Alya though."

"Alright," Lila said, sitting back down.

I grabbed a chair from the front of the classroom and sat next to Marinette. "Is it just me or is Lila kinda . . ." I started - keeping my voice low - as Ms. Bustier started teaching. I didn't want to be mean, so I didn't finish.

"Kinda horrible?" When I nodded, Marinette whispered, "Yeah, but most people think she's amazing. You must have really good instincts to know that she's actually not." Marinette looked impressed.

The day went by extremely fast. During science, the class took a test, but since I wasn't here to cover the material, I didn't have to take it. I also became friends with Rose, Juleka, Mylene, Ivan, Zoe, Nathan, and Max.

At the end of the day, I went home. My parents had bought a new house with a blue door that was in walking distance of my school. When I got there, I used my key to get in. I didn't see my parents, but I did see a note on the kitchen table.

Me and your dad are out grocery shopping. You can go explore Paris if you want, make sure to keep your phone on you.

-xoxo mom

I set the note back on the table and my backpack on the floor. I decided to go see the Eiffel Tower. I had see it before, but it was a nice sight, so I wanted to see it again.

On my way there however, I saw an akuma. I recognized the sight from a website, so I grabbed my phone and started recording it. I followed it to someone I recognized.

"Juleka!" I yelled. "Look out!" Juleka looked up and I could see tears falling down her face. The akuma sunk into a piece of paper she was holding and she turned into another face I remembered.

Reflekta.

I remembered her from the site too.

I started running. How do I call Ladybug and Chat Noir? Do they have phone numbers? Do they have a sign that lights up the sky like Batman? How do I tell them that my friend was akumatised?

Chat Noir hopped down from a building. "Are you okay? You look really worried."

Only then did I notice how gorgeous he was. The pictures on Google did not do him justice. I didn't have time to stare at his hot body because, "My friend, Juleka, was akumatised."

"Why do you have your phone out?" Chat asked.

Only then did I notice I recorded the whole thing.

"I'm going to start a blog," I decided. "Wait a minute - we need to focus on the task at hand. Juleka's akumatised."

"Right," Chat said. He pulled out his stick and put it up to his ear. "Milady, we got a situation . . . no it's not the pigeon dude again. It's Juleka."

In less than a minute, Ladybug yo-yoed down from a building. Only then, did I realize that they both looked a tiny bit familiar. I decided not to try and figure it out, since their identities we're their own business.

"Let's go, Chat," Ladybug said.

They ran off and I followed them, trying to keep my phone steady. When they finally got to Reflekta, she kicked their asses. They ran into an alleyway. Ladybug and Chat Noir frowned. I continued filming them. Ladybug called her lucky charm and a teapot covered in spots appeared.

"We need another miraculous, but which one?" Chat asked.

"Rena Rouge!" I said excitedly. "Or Carapace! Or Viperion! Or-"

"She's prepared for all of those. We need someone new, that she won't expect," Ladybug interrupted. "But who?"

Chat and Ladybug thought for at least a minute, before coming to the same conclusion.

"You!" they both said, turning towards me.

__________________________________
1115 words