Chapter Seven

(I made this chapter then realized that is was really unclear what was going on for a while so I wanted to explain that this is the remake of Oblivio. It's also really bad because I haven't watched this episode in a while, also this chapter is weird as hell)

(Another thing I would like to mention that also was unclear is that this is a few months since the last chapter and y/n still hasn't confronted Adrien about him being Chat Noir)

(First Person y/n POV)

I opened my eyes. I was in an elevator with two other people. One was a blonde boy and the other was a girl with blueish black hair in pigtails. They opened their eyes shortly after.

"What's going on?" I asked. I couldn't remember anything.

"Where am I?" the boy asked.

"Who am I?" the pigtail girl wondered.

I scanned my surroundings. The elevator door opened and I stood up and walked out, followed by the other two people.

Suddenly a thing flew out of my hoodie pocket. I couldn't tell what it was, but it scared me half to death. I jumped up and the boy had to wrap his arms around me to keep me from falling.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem," the boy said.

A small cat-like thing flew out of the boy's pocket and a red thing with black dots flew out of the girl's pocket.

"There's more," I gasped.

"What is going on?" the polka-dot one asked.

"I have no idea, but I don't like it," the cat thing said.

"Why are you so scared of me?" the scaley one asked me.

"Uh . . ." I said, not knowing how to answer. "You just kind of shocked me."

"I don't even know who you guys are," the cat said. "Come to think of it . . . Who am I?"

"Do we all have amnesia or something?" I asked.

"How did we all get amnesia?" the polka-dot animal asked.

"Guys, look!" the pigtail girl said. She was inside the elevator. She was pointing to a phone drawn on the wall. Next to it was a teapot.

"I think this means we need to call someone," pigtail girl decided.

"But who?" the scaley thing asked.

"I don't know," the pigtail girl admitted.

I reached towards my back pocket, where I felt a phone. I pulled it out. "I don't know my password," I realized.

"Face ID," the pigtail girl said, smiling at her phone.

I unlocked my phone and went to my phone numbers.

"Hey, you're in my contacts," I told pigtail girl - Marinette - and blonde boy - Adrien.

"What are our names?" Marinette asked.

"Marinette and Adrien," I explained. "What's my name?"

"I don't know," Adrien said. "You're just labeled as crush in my phone. Weird."

"Wait, you have a crush on her? In my phone it says you're my crush," Marinette told Adrien.

"It appears I don't have a crush," I said, scrolling through my contacts. "Or a teapot."

"Oh, your name is Y/n," Marinette told me.

"I do have a journal app. Maybe there's something in there," I said, opening it up.