🍬chαptєr 19🍬

Tuesday 

The next day came rolling by. You stared at yourself in the mirror, observing your average appearance. It has now been a day since you've officially started dating Baekhyun and it made you nervous in a way.

What if you weren't able to help him in the end? Would he leave you and find someone else? 

You also weren't sure how dating exactly worked. Did it mean holding hands and all that lovey dovey shit. When it came to this, you were as clueless as it could get. When was it appropriate to show affection or would it be just like how it usually was.

Because you sure weren't telling your friends any time soon. You were still trying to sort it out yourself, and after finding out that Chanyeol most likely had a crush on you, telling him would make you feel awful. He was such an amazing person and you loved him as a friend, nothing more. You just couldn't see him as anything other than your giant puppy that you've been friends with for years.

"This is too much for me to handle." You sighed in frustration, smoothing out the wrinkles in your outfit. You wore a simple pair of blue skinny jeans, and a white tank top underneath a black jacket. The jacket was cropped so it stopped at your stomach, and it was zipped down so it stopped at your chest, one side of the jacket hanging off your shoulder. You used concealer to cover up the hickey's so you were officially good.

You slid on a pair of white sneakers and crossed your arms, a confident smile on your face.

"I hope Candy Boy doesn't do anything at school." 

It's as if you summoned him, hearing your phone ringing and seeing that the caller ID was indeed your boyfriend. That word left a nice feeling in your mouth.

"Sweetheart! Are you at school yet!? Let's walk together, yeah!" He immediately chirped over the phone, feeling the excitement oozing off of him.

"Good morning to you to Baek." You chuckled, exiting your bedroom.

"O-oh, good morning..!" You could feel the blush from here.

"I'm on my way out now but I might bump into Chanyeol.." You began hesitantly, indirectly telling him you probably won't be able to walk together.

He went silent on the other side. You felt tense as you left your house, standing on your porch. Did I upset him again?

"I wanna tell him. Can't I?" He finally said, feeling his heart sink. Baekhyun wanted everyone to know that you were finally his. He wanted people to know that you were taken. He wanted that guy to know not to put his grubby hands on your beautiful figure.

So help him he'll definitely k-

"Definitely not! At least, not yet. We just started yesterday babe and I'm trying to get used to this. Plus, it'll definitely hurt him." You sighed, feeling the wind nip your skin. You carefully watched out for your taller male friend, knowing he could be coming soon.

"But he needs to know his place. I don't like him touching you." Shuffling was heard on the other side, Baekhyun's voice getting more defensive.

"I'll handle it babe, if he tries anything I'll just-"

"Hey Y/n!" Speaking of the adorable devil. Chanyeol cheesed, running over to you.

"Is that him Y/n!? Why is he there??"

"I'll call you back Baek." You whispered lowly, quickly hanging up to greet your incoming friend.

The brunette widened his eyes, staring at the screen with dejection. He wanted to tear you two apart, but he knew he wouldn't be able to do that. His fingers gripped the phone tightly, knuckles turning white.