🍬chαptєr 2🍬

That's strange.

Baekhyun held out his hand as he was waiting for you to shake it. He told you his name which you didn't expect since everyone in school knows him. But then again, he probably doesn't even know you go to his school.

You hesitatingly grabbed his hand, surprised by the warmth that engulfed your own hand when you shook it. You let go after a few seconds and stood there awkwardly, the tension growing between you two.

"So?" He started.

"So?"

"So? What's your name?" His voice held a teasing tone as you saw a smug grin form on his lips. 

"Oh yeah. I'm Y/n, nice to meet you I guess?" You really did wonder if he knew you went to your school.

"Why do you seem so cautious around me?" That made you freeze. He's good at reading people.

"And how would you know that?" You tested

"You're talking to me as if I'm about to harm you." You coughed and rubbed your arm. 

"W-well it was nice talking to you Baekhyun. I'll get goin then.." You almost said you'd see him at school. You would tell the boy but it seemed more fun that way. 

"Wait." If this guys don't leave you alone.

"Yes?" You said in a sickly sweet voice. But it was everything besides sweet. 

"You want some of these?" He shook the bag of chocolates. You quickly shook your head and waved him off.

"Enjoy your chocolates, I'll just buy them next time." You mumbled and walked over to the cash register; the eyes of the male never leaving your figure. 

Once you payed for the huge amount of treats; that you would be asking Chanyeol to pay you back for, you grabbed your bag and walked out the store. The cool night breeze hit your cheeks. It was a lot darker than before that's for sure.

"I know I didn't talk to the boy for that long." You mumbled under your breath.

"The boy? Didn't I just tell you my name?" The childlike voice of the male came from behind you. You did a 360 and looked at the handsome brunette. The light hit his face perfectly from the side which made him look like a model.

He already looks like a model either way.

"My bad, I wasn't really talking to you anyways." 

A cute pout formed on his lips before taking out the bag of chocolates from earlier. He opened it with ease, taking one out and stepping forward. His hand grabbed your free one and gently placed the treat in your palm.

"Here."

You glanced down at it before making eye contact again. You raised an eyebrow at his antics.

"You barely know me and you're already giving me some chocolate?" You slightly chuckled after. 

"But I do know you. You're L/N Y/N and you go to my school." He fumbled around with a lollipop, placing it in his mouth right after. 

"If you knew me why would you ask for my name!?" This man bewildered you the more you talked to him.

"I told you we should start over." 

At this point, you didn't know what to say anymore. His eyes glossed over you a lot which you didn't understand. And his fingers twiddled with the lollipop stick as he continued to suck on it, staring right into your E/C hues. He really is a weird specimen.