🍫chαptєr 3🍫

"Baekhyun! I need your opinion on something right quick." You shouted from the living room. The light patter of his feet became more prominent as he got closer to the room. It didn't take long for a body to come flying over the couch you were currently sitting at.

"Yes Sweetheart!" He panted softly, his tousled hair more messy than usual. There were some cases where he reminded you of a puppy being beckoned by its owner. 

"Were you busy?" You questioned curiously, setting down your phone.

"Mm...not necessarily. I was looking for something." 

"What was it?" 

"Nothing important. Anyways, what did you need?" It was his turn to ask you. 

"Oh yeah, I needed your opinion." You grabbed your phone, giving it a few taps before staring up at the brunette. "Remember the guy I told you about? From the dry cleaners." 

You didn't notice the tiny flicker in his eyes. He ran a hand through his already tousled locks. "I think so.."

"Well me and Yoohyeon are planning on finding him again. Cause she's a lovesick princess that desperately wants to meet her knight in shining armor." You said sarcastically, sending another text message.

The male stared at you, waiting for whatever else you needed to say. You let a deep breath escape your lips, placing your phone down. He was glad you finally set your full attention on him and him alone.

"I need to know where we should start first. Do you think camping out at the convenience store is a good idea?? Or maybe at the dry cleaners..." You mumbled, leaning your elbow on the couch. 

Baekhyun watched you with a smile, finding your silly plans to be rather cute. He'd never let you go that far just to watch for another man. It was actually quite ridiculous in his eyes but since you were the one saying it, he found it to be on a different level of adorable.

"My girlfriend is so crazily adorable." He giggled, slender arms finding themselves around your torso. You tsked, poking your bottom lip out.

"I'm serious Baek..! Yoohyeon needs my help!" You said confidently. The male chuckled again, slowly laying you down on the couch whilst snuggling up beside you. His fingers massaged your head of hair carefully as you rested your head on his chest. The beats of his heart were slow but they began to pick up the pace after a couple seconds.

"I didn't say you weren't serious. It's just cute." He whispered.

"That's code for: you're goofy."

"My Sweetheart is just too cute!! My already weak heart can't handle it!" Baekhyun feigned hurt, squeezing his eyes shut. You scoffed playfully, sitting up from the couch. He followed you, his arms still loosely hanging around your waist.

"Will you help me or not?" You demanded, crossing your arms.

"Alright alright! I'll give you a little tip of advice." He mumbled with a hint of secrecy. He leaned in closely and you followed. Just when you thought he'd spill something useful, you were ultimately duped. 

The brunette had stolen a quick kiss, flying off the couch right after. You hissed at his retreating form, knowing you'd have to figure it out on your own.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun quickly hurried himself back to his previous task. It was something...important to him. Because it involved you of course. 

He skidded back into your bedroom, closing the door behind him. His eyes instantly caught the sight of the mess on your desk. The male knew you'd be upset if you saw this, but once it was complete, he knows you'll be smiling from ear to ear.