Happily ever after

4 years later

It have been four years passed since the war ended and four years since Howl and Elizabeth married.

"Papa" Their three years old son named Harold said

"Aww you miss papa? He is on the ground buying some stuff with uncle Markl" Elizabeth replied

Elizabeth carried her son carefully after all she is two months pregnant with their second child, the gender is girl! Which made the two couple happy.

The door opened and it revealed Howl along with Markl with stuff that they bought in the market.

Harold learned to walk at age of two which made the two parents thought that he would be a intelligent and talented child.

"Papa!" Harold said as his mom let him down to let him run towards his father.

"Harold!" Howl replied as he squat down and open his arm to welcome his son. As soon Harold reached Howl, the father hugged his son and carried him.

Howl showered his son kisses, many of it.

Markl goes to the kitchen to organize all the things that they bought in the market.

"Hello, love" Howl greeted as he walked towards his wife and kissed her forehead.

"Welcome home, love" Elizabeth greeted back as she peck the lips of her lover.

Howl let Harold down to let him roam the castle. Howl went down to the height of Elizabeth's pregnant belly.

"Hello there, our little bundle of joy" Howl greeted

The baby kicked which made Howl and Elizabeth happy.

"She responded to me! She said hello!" Howl happily said

Harold went towards his mother and wanted to do the same like what his father did.

"Mwe too" Harold said

Elizabeth sat on the couch to let Harold do the same.

Howl observed the scene with joyful eyes and a smile on his face.

Eyes can't lie and it tells us stories.

Howl is very grateful that he have met Elizabeth and gave him two wonderful children of their own.

Thank you for this, Dear God

Howl said to himself but he is glancing upwards.

The family of three soon to be four lived a happy life.