14

The citizens are evacuating while the group remains. They must hide from the henchmen and the government itself.

Markl and Heen are set to go out but a car parked in front of the store.

Markl quickly goes back and inform Sophie and Elizabeth about the stranger.

"Elizabeth! Sophie! There is a stranger!" Markl said as he point at the doorway.

A woman in yellow dress and a minimal hat came into their view.

Sophie's eyes widen and her breath hitched.

Elizabeth suddenly wanted to disappear out of nowhere.

A smell of Sulliman...

Elizabeth wanted to believe that her aunt Hatter is innocent but a scent from Sulliman begs to differ.

"Mother?" Sophie said

"Auntie?" Elizabeth added

Mrs. Hatter treated Elizabeth like her own child too. She felt welcome in the Hatter family.

"Sophie! Elizabeth!" Mrs. Hatter said as she runs forward to the two ladies and tackle them into a hug.

It is Sulliman.

Elizabeth said to herself, disappointed at the fact that her own aunt and Sophie's own mother sold them away to Sulliman.

"Thank goodness you two are here! I have searched everywhere for you two! Oh my Sophie, your face its old!" Mrs. Hatter said in the hug

"Everyone is saying that it's my fault that you two left. You two will forgive me won't you" Mrs. Hatter added

"Mother" Sophie said as she hug back

Elizabeth just patted the back of Mrs. Hatter awkwardly.

You sold us, why will I forgive you?

Elizabeth thought to herself.

The three went inside of the house due to Mrs. Hatter's demand.

"I barely recognize this place" Mrs. Hatter said as she look around and then her eyes landed on the witch of the waste.

"Who is that woman? The land lady?" Mrs. Hatter asked

"I forgot to tell you two this, I got married again! He's a nice man and filthy rich too, we all can live together again with Beth!" Mrs. Hatter informed

The two were beyond shock, how many does this lady have to marry?

"You two won't be a cleaning lady anymore" Mrs. Hatter added

"Actually, auntie. We love cleaning here" Elizabeth said

"Really?" Mrs. Hatter asked and the two nodded in confirmation.

"Ha! I forgot a car is waiting for me,  gotta run!" Mrs. Hatter said as she rush outside.

Elizabeth remained inside and watch the every moves in the window.

Unknowing to the lady, the witch of the waste goes to the bag of Mrs. Hatter and grabbed it.

The witch went through the things and eventually found a peeping bug which she fed to Calcifer.

The witch later found a stick of cigarette.

Calcifer almost went out but he can't regain his full point.

The car went away and Elizabeth got a view of the driver.

"Damn that Sulliman! Why does she need to model her assistant after Howl" Elizabeth mumble to herself as she went outside.