19.8

"Mom!" Jasper calls from outside, causing Vince and Bellamy to quickly walk outside to find their son.
"Jasper," Bellamy says as Jasper quickly wraps himself around her leg while Vince raises a hand gun at the men in suits that are in front of them. "Who the hell are you?"
"We're associates of Mr. Nobody," A man answers as he steps forward.
"Why are you here?" Vince asks them skeptically as he raises an eyebrow.
"Dominic Toretto has gone rogue," The man says, causing Vince and Bellamy to share a look of shock.
"Jasper, honey, go inside please," Bellamy tells her son with a soft smile as he nods before going inside. Bellamy and Vince walk over to the man as Vince tucks his gun in his waistband. "My brother would never turn his back on his family."
"We'll he has," The man says with a sigh while shaking his head. "That's why we need you both. Or at least you Bellamy."
"Where is my family in all of this?" Bellamy asks as she crosses her arms across her chest.
"They are being escorted to Mr. Nobody's base as we speak," The man says with a nod, causing Bellamy to let out a sigh before looking at Vince.
"Hey," Vince says before leading her away from the men. "This is Dom, they're talking about. You go help our family and bring your brother home. Just promise me that you will come home to me and Jasper."
"I promise," Bellamy says with a small smile before Vince pulls her into a kiss.

NOWHERE

"Toretto?" Hobbs asks as he walks with Mr. Nobody, causing Mr. Nobody to chuckle.
"One of us is present," Bellamy says with a smirk as she walks up to them.
"Bellamy?" Hobbs asks in shock while Mr. Nobody holds a hand out to Bellamy.
"Nice to finally meet you," Mr. Nobody says as Bellamy shakes his hand. "I'm Mr. Nobody."
"I've heard of you," Bellamy says with a smirk. "So, my brother?"
"It's interesting you ask," Mr. Nobody says as they go to enter another room. "This is my new base. Welcome to Nowhere."
"It's a little sterile for you," Hobbs says causing Mr. Nobody to chuckle again.
"Listen there's something that I want to talk to you about," Mr. Nobody says as he enters the room where the Toretto team is.
"Hey, listen, guys. Thanks..." Mr. Nobody says as he enters the room where the Toretto team is before Bellamy sees that they are all cuffed.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. What? Handcuffs? What is this?" Bellamy asks as the team looks at her in shock.
"It's called abuse of power," Roman says as he glares at Little Nobody.
"You told me to round them up," Little Nobody defends as he looks at Mr. Nobody.
"I didn't tell you to hand..." Mr. Nobody says as she shakes his head. "Cut em loose. Oh, man. This is embarrassing."
"So, this is how you treat your old friends?" Letty asks with a smirk as she holds up her cuffs that she had taken off with a key.
"Friends?" Tej asks her with a raised eyebrow. "We don't even really know who the hell this guy is." Little Nobody takes Roman's cuffs off.
"Doesn't matter who I am, Tej. I'm, like, nobody, okay?" Mr. Nobody says as Little Nobody takes off Ramsey's cuffs.
"Nobody. So, then, who is he?" Tej asks as he looks at Little Nobody.
"Him? He's nothing. He's like, less than me," Mr. Nobody answers him as Little Nobody starts taking Tej's cuffs off.
"Clearly, we're getting nowhere with nobody," Roman says as he leans on the table. "I've been in here for four hours, and my ribs are showing." Roman stands up as Little Nobody walks around the table. "I don't know about y'all but I'm out."
"I wouldn't recommend that," Little Nobody says as Roman walks over to the door.
"What?" Roman asks as he turns to glare at Little Nobody.
"Well, thanks to your botched Berlin job, you all made Interpol's Top 10 Most Wanted list," Mr. Nobody explains as he looks at Roman.
"Top 10?!" Bellamy asks in shock and in alarm as she looks around at the team.
"Mmm-hmm," Mr. Nobody says in agreement.
"That's all right," Roman says with a smirk.
"Well, not you, Roman," Mr. Nobody says with a slight frown.
"What do you mean?" Roman asks him confused.
"You just missed the cut. You're number 11, so..." Mr. Nobody explains to him.
"I'm... I missed?" Roman asks offended and still confused. "That's impossible! What number did they come in at?"
"Six," Little Nobody says as he points at Hobbs before pointing at Letty. "Eight." He then points at Tej then Ramsey. "Nine, Ten."
"She's ten?" Roman asks Mr. Nobody, who nods. "That's impossible. There's no way she's a 10."
"Oh, she's definitely a 10," Tej says as he takes a chance to flirt with Ramsey, who rolls her eyes.
"How about we focus on someone who we're not gonna find on anybody's list," Mr. Nobody says as he turns his attention on the screens in the room. Mr. Nobody pulls up a picture of a woman before looking at Ramsey. "We're awaiting hard confirmation, but I believe that's the cyber terrorist known as Cipher."
"Wait, no," Ramsey starts correcting him. "Cipher's an organization. Not a person."
"Not according to our sources," Little Nobody tells her with a slight shrug.
"What does she want?" Bellamy asks, ready to go find her brother and get home to Vince and Jasper.
"No one knows," Ramsey answers as she leans on the table. "Cipher is like a digital act of God. They... well, she can manipulate world systems from the shadows. Anything that can be hacked is hers to play with."
"And here's the kicker. You'll never find her linked to any of it," Little Nobody explains as he looks at the team. "Her digital identity is scrubbed every few seconds, worldwide."
"So, basically, she's the boogeyman," Tej states with a shrug.
"Damn," Roman says as he sits down again. "She's one of the hottest boogeymans I've ever seen." Ramsey rolls her eyes at Roman. "I mean, if y'all know her, tell her to get at your boy." Roman laughs as Little Nobody walks over to him, kicking his shin.
"What are you 12?" Little Nobody asks him with a glare.
"That was my shin, mother..." Roman starts before he is interrupted by Ramsey.
"Let's just say, people are scared of the hacker group Anonymous," Ramsey explains to them. "But even Anonymous won't mess with her."
"What the hell does any of this have to do with us?" Letty asks as she hits the table, growing impatient because she just wants to find Dom.
"Probably nothing, Letty," Mr. Nobody says as he walks over to her. "But I do find it interesting that, apparently, for some reason, she's now working with this guy." Mr. Nobody hits a button causing Dom's profile to appear on the screen. The team looks at the screen in shock before Letty looks over at Bellamy, who sighs with a shrug. "He's already delivered a fully operational EMP into her hands. Detonate that, they can turn any city in the world into a war zone."
"So, then, what is it you're suggesting we do?" Tej asks as he looks at Mr. Nobody.
"Maybe we find Dom, huh?" Mr. Nobody suggests as he starts to pace. "Well, first, let's catch him, and then figure out why he's turned."
"So, y'all want us to track Dom," Roman states as he lightly shakes his head.
"Yeah, I know, Roman, it's kind of a big job," Mr. Nobody says in agreement.
"It's impossible," Roman tells him.
"Which is why I'm bringing in an extra pair of hands," Mr. Nobody says as he hits a button to unlock the door before Deckard enters the room, causing the team to quickly stand up.
"Ah, my day just got a whole hell of a lot better," Hobbs says as he glares at Deckard. "Mr. Nobody you wanna tell me why you just put me in a room with this tea and crumpets eating, criminal sumbitch?"
"What a big mouth on a small head, coming from Prisoner 6753," Deckard taunts him.
"Don't think we've forgotten everything that you've done," Letty says as she glares at him.
"We are not teaming up with this guy," Tej says as he also glares at Deckard.
"Let's get one thing clear. I ain't on your team," Deckard says as he looks at Tej. "I don't care about you, your crew, or your little family. I'm here for Cipher."
"What are you gonna do, apply for a job?" Hobbs asks him. "Head Asshole?"
"You know, I think that tight T-shirt is cutting off the circulation to your brain. You should get a bigger size," Deckard taunts Hobbs once again. "Cipher came to me first. Wanted me to steal Nightshade for her. When I said no, she went after my brother." Deckard walks around the table where Hobbs meets him at the end of it.
"Ah, yes, brother Owen," Mr. Nobody says as he quickly steps between the two. "Who could forget him, huh?" Mr. Nobody hits a button bringing up Owen's profile. "Former hell-raiser and current guest at a nasty little black site prison."
"Cipher corrupted him and left him for dead," Deckard says as he holds in his anger. "So, if I get a shot to take her down, believe me, Flex, I'm taking it." Deckard walks around Mr. Nobody causing Little Nobody to grab his gun.
"You're taking my boot right up your ass, is what you're taking," Hobbs says as he also steps around Mr. Nobody.
"Guys, guys. The fastest way to find Cipher is through Toretto," Mr. Nobody says as he turns to face them. Little Nobody adjusts his tie to cover up the fact that he grabbed for his gun before Roman mimics him. "Now, aside from myself, there's only two men in the world that have ever managed to actually track him down with any success. And guess what. They're both standing in front of me right now. So, like it or not, you two are gonna work together. You got that?" Hobbs and Deckard look at Mr. Nobody. "I'm gonna take that as a yes."
"Am I the only one seeing this?" Roman asks as he turns to face the team.
"Oh, this ought to be good," Little Nobody says with a slight eye roll before Roman shushes him.
"Use God's Eye," Roman says as he looks back at the team. "We put our lives on the line, running around the world trying to figure this thing out. It can find anybody, right? Let's use it to find Dom."
"Roman, that is a great idea," Mr. Nobody says as he puts his remote in his pocket.
"Did you hear that?" Roman asks as he looks at Ramsey. "Great idea. No, no, no, don't tune it out. Huh?"
"Mr. Nobody, let's fire it up, huh?" Hobbs says as he looks at Mr. Nobody. Tej and Ramsey get to work on bringing up God's Eye.
"Got him. He's in London," Tej says as a red dot pops up in London before Ramsey and Tej share a smirk.
"Wait. We've got a second match in Hong Kong," Ramsey says as she looks at the screen confused.
"Beijing and Seoul," Bellamy adds as more dots pop up in the screen.
"And Tokyo," Tej says as they watch the dots pop up.
"And just about every other major city on the plant," Ramsey says as she shakes her head.
"And so, God's Eye was where we started," Mr. Nobody tells the team as Letty sits on the steps. "But Cipher's already created an evasion that masks their location by pinging random spots all over the globe, but it was a good thought, Roman."
"So, she's made my program obsolete," Ramsey says as Mr. Nobody walks over to her.
"And that, Ramsey, is why you're here," Mr. Nobody tells her.
"See, simple solutions aren't gonna cut it here, slick," Little Nobody says as he walks past Roman.
"Why you look at me when you say that?" Roman asks him with a glare.
"Wait a second. Wait, wait. Simple solutions might just cut it," Tej says as he stares at the screens. "You see, in order for God's Eye to give off all these false pings, means they have to be using a FLEA relay."
"Watch these two," Mr. Nobody tells Little Nobody as Tej looks at Ramsey.
"Which means it has a decaying sync randomizer," Ramsey says in agreement with Tej.
"Which we can reverse..." Tej continues as Ramsey catches on.
"And track it back to the originating source and find Dom's try location," Ramsey finishes with a smile.
"I'm telling you they got skills," Mr. Nobody tells Little Nobody with a smile.
"That was my idea," Roman says as he looks at everyone. "That's what I was saying. Remember in there?"
"All right, let's try this," Mr. Nobody says with a clap before Tej and Ramsey get to work.
"It's working," Ramsey says as dots start to disappear.
"All right, their not in China," Tej says as all of those dots disappear. "Or Russia."
"Europe's clear," Ramsey says as all of those dots disappear. "But this one's not going away."
"This is interesting," Mr. Nobody says with a smile.
"Why?" Little Nobody asks him.
"Because that's here," Mr. Nobody answers him before an explosion happens sending almost everyone to the floor. Two machines are slid into the room before grenades start ejecting off of them. Hobbs grabs one before throwing it away from him as it goes off. The blast sends him to the floor. Deckard runs over to Ramsey, pulling her to the floor as one goes off near her before a door traps Deckard. Cipher and Dom enter the room as everyone tries to get their bearings but are finding it hard. Bellamy grabs Letty's hand, hoping that it will help ground them.
"Did you all enjoy that?" Cipher asks as everyone grabs at their heads. "Next generation concussion grenade. It scrambles your senses. Don't worry, it'll wear off in an hour. Probably." Dom walks past Letty and Bellamy, hiding a look of shock from seeing his sister, as Cipher walks over to Deckard. "Hello, Deckard. Nice to see you again." Cipher laughs as she glances over to Dom. "Look at this, body's not even cold, Dom. Your family's already replacing you." Cipher looks back at Deckard, pointing her gun at him. "You chose the losing team. I guess your brother is smarter than you." Dom glances up at the mention of Owen, before seeing his profile on a busted screen. Cipher walks over to where Ramsey had been working, plugging in a device. Dom notices the team starting to get up before he shoots the glass walls above them. Dom notices Letty holding her ears as she looks up at him in pain causing him to have to turn away from her. Cipher types on the computer before a disc pops out. "Smart move, embedding God's Eye into the mainframe. Irritating to make me have to come all the way down here to get it, but..." Cipher grabs the disc and her device before she starts to leave. "Let's go."
"Dom!" Letty yells as Dom follows after Cipher. Dom turns to face her as Letty forces herself to sit up.
"You're gonna turn your back on family?" Bellamy asks as she sits up beside Letty. "Just like that?" Cipher stands in front of Dom before looking over at Letty. Cipher kisses Dom before looking back at Letty with a small smirk.
"Let's go," Cipher tells Dom before she walks away once again. Dom looks at Letty again before following after Cipher.

A FEW HOURS LATER

"You okay?" Hobbs asks as he walks over to Letty and Bellamy, who have their arms wrapped around each other.
"That wasn't my brother," Bellamy says with a sad sigh as she holds back tears. "I don't know what she's got on him, but that wasn't Dom."
"Brian would know what to do," Roman says since he had been listening in.
"No!" Letty says quickly as she glances back at him. "It's bad enough they pulled Bellamy away from Vince." Letty shakes her head. "We can't bring Brian and Mia into this. We agreed on that."
"I know," Roman says sadly as he hears Letty's voice break.

"Damn it, she wiped it all. Took God's eye," Little Nobody says after typing on a computer before glancing at Hobbs. "That was the one thing we could use to find him. We lost everything." Deckard is off to the side as he types on his own computer, having talked to one of his contacts about how to find Dom and Cipher.
"What do you got, princess?" Hobbs asks after Deckard's computer beeps.
"Finding Toretto," Deckard says as he glances at Hobbs before back at his computer. "But I've got a couple of minutes to spare. If you want me to send you to the hospital, again."
"Yo, Rules," Hobbs says as he looks at Little Nobody.
"First off, that's not my name," Little Nobody says as he turns to face Hobbs with a slight glare.
"Little Nobody," Roman suggests with a slight smirk.
"Don't call me that," Little Nobody tells him with a glare.
"Oh, that's definitely sticking," Tej says with a nod.
"Great, do me a favor, and tell your majesty over there, that if we're gonna find Toretto. We find Toretto together, as a team," Hobbs explains as Little Nobody looks at him before Hobbs looks over at Deckard. "When this is all over, I'm happy to slap that whisker biscuit right off his face."
"Wait a minute, guys. I think Deckard's actually onto something," Ramsey says from her spot behind Deckard, where she had been looking at his computer. "How do you think Dom and Cipher got into the country without us knowing? Ghost flights."
"I thought untraceable aircraft was all internet conspiracy stuff," Tej says as he looks at Ramsey confused.
"It's not," Mr. Nobody says causing everyone to look at him. "Satellites and radar grids, all across the globe, shift like an ocean. And they've got channels that open and close. And theoretically, if you know the right people who know the right patterns."
"You can fly right through the blind's spots and can't be intercepted," Ramsey finishes explainging for Mr. Nobody.
"So you know where Dom is headed?" Letty asks as she looks over at Deckard, who hits a button on the computer causing it to beep. Bellamy grabs Letty's hand out of hope, causing Letty to squeeze Bellamy's hand.
"Yeah, New York," Deckard answers her as he closes the computer before walking away.
"You see there Luke. You guys are gonna get along just great," Mr. Nobody says as he stands up before putting on his suit jacket. "Which proves, rule number two you never lose everything." Mr. Nobody speaks into a head set. "Fire up the chopper." Mr. Nobody turns back to the team. "Well, guys, have a ball in the Big Apple."