7.4

Bellamy was sure that finding Dom, would lead her to Vince but the only person she found with Dom was Letty. Bellamy found them in the Dominican Republic before she joined them in their new adventure of stealing gas trucks.

TWO YEARS LATER

"Alright, we're good to go," Dom says over the walkie causing Bellamy and Letty to share an excited smirk as they did every time that they did this over the past two years. Though the first few times were hard for Bellamy as she would remember what happened to Vince, who she missed like crazy. Dom looks over at Letty as he drives. "You got this?"
"You bet you ass, baby," Letty says before she and Dom kiss. "Let's make some money!" Letty and Bellamy climb out the windows before climbing onto the hood of the car.
"Everyone in position," Dom orders over the walkie.
"I thought we'd be robbing banks by now, not some gas truck in the middle of nowhere," Han says over the walkie causing Bellamy to shake her head.
"Down here gas is gold, bubba," Bellamy responds on her headset with a smile.
"Yeah, but banks don't move," Tego says on the walkie in Spanish.
"With your luck we'd all be in jail if we robbed a bank," Bellamy jokes with him since that is what had landed him and Santos in jail for the first time though they wouldn't admit it.
"Kill the chatter. Game time," Dom orders over the walkie.
"I wouldn't piss him off, guys," Letty says before she and Bellamy jump onto the ladder of the last gas tank. Dom quickly drives in front of the gas truck as Letty and Bellamy climb to the top of the tank.
"Okay, guys, we're gonna have to hit this hard and fast. We got four K left before the downgrade," Dom orders as Bellamy climbs over to the next ladder. Letty climbs down to the hitch between the two gas tanks. Han starts driving in reverse before his girl hitches to the last gas tank. Letty freezes the hitch before climbing over to the ladder that Bellamy is on.
"This is all you, Han," Bellamy says over her headset as she hangs from the ladder before she hits the frozen hitch with her hammer causing it to break. "Liquid gold."
"We're clear," Han says over his walkie as he drives off. Bellamy and Letty make their way to the top of the next gas tank.
"Okay, T, you're up," Dom says over the walkie.
"Let's see is you can get it under six tries this time, huh, T?" Han teases over the walkie causing Bellamy to laugh.
"What are you talking about? I'll do it in one try!" Tego responds in Spanish.
"It's more like three. Come on, Tego. Keep it real," Letty retorts causing Bellamy to laugh again.
"Why do you think you are driving and Santos is hitching?" Bellamy asks him with a smirk.
"Just one K left. We're running out of road. Get in there, brother," Dom says before Santos hitches onto the gas tank. The driver catches sight of Bellamy and Letty on top of the tank before he speeds up. The driver rams into Dom causing Letty to fall off the gas tank. Bellamy jumps after Letty before grabbing onto the ladder with one hand and Letty's arm with the other hand. Bellamy wraps her legs around the ladder while using her now free hand to grab Letty's other arm. Letty's feet drag the ground as Bellamy works on pulling her up. "T, cut loose! Unhitch, unhitch!" The driver hits Dom again causing him to spin before the driver shoots his window out. Dom pulls back as Bellamy pulls Letty up to the ladder. Letty climbs up the ladder away from the ground. Dom then pulls back to Tego and Santos. In Spanish, "Don't be crazy, lose your load!"
"What do you think I'm trying to do?" Tego responds in Spanish.
"Idiot, Just release," Dom yells in Spanish. They start going downhill before Dom speeds up to where he is beside Letty and his sister again. "Spray that hitch!"
"I don't have a hammer!" Bellamy yells at him.
"Just do it," Dom tells before Letty starts spraying the hitch. The driver starts swerving trying to loose them. "Hold onto something tight!" Bellamy and Letty wrap around the ladder as they hold on tight before Dom spins his car around, hitting the gas tank, causing the hitch to break. A piece of metal flies up and busts the gas tank that they are holding onto. Dom drives in reverse as he gets beside Letty and Bellamy. "Letty! Give me your hand!"
"I can't reach!" Letty yells as she tries to reach his hand without letting go of the ladder.
"You got to jump!" Dom yells back. The driver sees a sharp turn coming at the bottom of the hill where it drops off before hitting his breaks.
"Jump! Letty, jump! I got you!" Dom yells. Letty jumps before Dom grabs her arm, causing her to land on the hood of the car. Letty grabs onto the hood before Bellamy jumps after her. The gas tank swerves into them as the girls quickly climb inside the car. The last gas tank breaks off causing Dom to speed up before they are trapped between the truck at the edge of the cliff and the gas tank rolling towards them now on fire. Dom shifts letting the tires spin as the gas tank rolls towards them.
"Dom..." Letty says as she watches the gas tank get closer. "Dom..."
"Dom!" Bellamy and Letty yell at him. Dom takes off towards the gas tank before it flips right over them. They watch as the gas tank hits the truck before going over the edge.

That night a party is thrown in celebration of having fuel. Dom, Tego, and Santos make their way through the dancing people.
"Mi primo is running security on the airbase," Tego begins in Spanish.
"Says that there's going to be a couple of refueling planes arriving," Santos continues in Spanish. Dom smiles as he shakes his head.
"How's it going?" Han asks as Dom, Tego, and Santos walk up.
"Money, money," Santos says excitedly as Bellamy walks over with a bag before she opens the bag. She hands a stack to each Tego and Santos, who start chattering in Spanish while Dom takes the bag. As Dom goes to hand Han his money, he gives them a grim face. Dom tells Tego and Santos to go have fun while Han motions for his girl to walk away.
"Cops just raided our garage in Baracoa. They were real interested in you," Han tells Dom, causing him to look down. "Heat's on and we just sent up a flare that's gonna lead them right to us."
"I say we move out first thing in the morning," Bellamy suggests causing Han to nod in agreement.
"Nah, it's me they want. And if they catch me they're throwing big numbers at anybody with me," Dom explains before picking up his beer. "Bella, Han, we had a good run. Time for you two to go do your own thing." They all clink their beers together before taking a drink.
"Heard they're doing some crazy shit in Tokyo. Maybe I'll go there," Han says with a smile causing Bellamy to smile before he walks away.
"What are you going to do?" Dom asks as he looks at his sister.
"Either head home or try to find Vince," Bellamy answers with a shrug causing Dom to nod in understanding.
"Take a vacation," Dom tells her with a smirk before they hug.
"Stay safe, big brother," Bellamy says with a smile.
"Have you seen Letty?" Dom asks as he looks at Bellamy, who motions to the rocks by the water. Bellamy is packing her bags when she comes across the postcard from Vince. Bellamy sighs wondering if she would ever find him again. Dom's words ring through her head as she looks at the picture of Rio, Brazil. Take a vacation.
"Son of a bitch," Bellamy says with a smirk before quickly grabbing her bags. Bellamy leaves in the dead of night before heading to Brazil.

"Hey, listen to me," Vince tells her as he lightly grabs her face so she will look at him. "The other night I had a dream that you and I were on the beach in Brazil."