1.1

"Okay, Hector," Dominic Toretto says as the man walks over to him and his team.
"Yeah? What's up, man?" Hector says as they bro hug.
"Yo. What's up?" A racer says as he walks over to them. "How we doing this tonight?"
"One race. $2,000 buy-in. Winner takes all," Dom answers him as he hands his money to Hector. Two other racers hand their money to Hector. "Is there a fourth?" They look around at the crowd waiting for someone to join.
"I'm in," A woman says with a smirk on her face. Dom and Mia quickly turn at the sound of her voice.
"Bellamy?" Mia asks as Dom asks, "Bella?"
"The one and only," Bellamy says with her smirk never leaving. She sees Vince checking her out, so she winks at him. "So, are we talking or are we racing?"
"Let's do this," Dom says as Bellamy hands her money to Hector. They get into their cars before heading to the starting line.

Hector tells them to go before Bellamy takes off in a wheelie

Hector tells them to go before Bellamy takes off in a wheelie. Dom takes the lead with Bellamy right behind him. They are neck and neck as they near the finish line before Dom hits his NOS.
"Too soon, brother," Bellamy says with a smirk before hitting her NOS. Bellamy takes the lead before crossing the finish lines.
"Good race, Toretto," Dom tells Bellamy as the crowd cheers for her. "Welcome home."

TWO MONTHS LATER

"Talk to me," Dom says as he answers his phone.
"Just packed up a real money load, and it's coming your way. Look for "Rodgers" on the truck's side. Don't forget my share of the deal," The guy on the other side explains.
"It'll be there," Dom says as he hangs up before walking into the garage where the team is. "Truck is heading out. Has 'Rodgers' on the side. Let's go." They head out to get their Honda Civics.
"This one is mine," Bellamy says with a smirk as she nudges Vince, who looks as if he is going to argue but Dom shuts it down with a nod.
"Be safe," Vince tells Bellamy as he helps her get her harness on.
"Always am," Bellamy tells him with a smirk causing him to roll his eyes with a smile. Bellamy gets in Dom's car while Vince gets in Letty's.

They head out into the night and quickly find the truck they are looking for. Letty quickly pulls in front of the truck as Dom and Leon get on either side of it. Vince stands through the sunroof in Letty's car.  Vince quickly shoots out the windshield of the truck before Letty moves out of the way and Dom pulls in front of the truck. Bellamy stands through the sunroof before shooting a harpoon, anchoring to the truck. Bellamy attaches the wire to her belt before climbing out of the car and jumping onto the truck. Bellamy takes out the driver before she starts driving the truck down a road where there are construction signs and cones. Leon pulls back behind the truck as it becomes a one lane and Letty slides underneath the truck until the lane opens up again. They then deliver the truck before getting paid.

The next morning, Bellamy wipes the counter, of the Toretto store, down as Mia leans against it doing her homework. A smile comes to Bellamy's face as she hears the engine of the bright red truck that had been showing up for the past three weeks.
"Hey, Mia. Your lover boy is here again," Bellamy says as she ruffles her sister's hair. Mia glares at her sister before quickly fixing her hair. The blonde sits down at the counter as he smiles at the Toretto sisters. Bellamy nudges Mia, for her to take his order, causing her to roll her eyes.
"Tuna on white, no crust, right?" Mia asks as he lays a magazine on the counter.
"I don't know. How is it?" The guy asks causing Bellamy and Mia to look at eachother before rolling their eyes.
"Every day, for the last three weeks, you've come here, asking how the tuna is," Bellamy says with a smirk as she flips the towel onto her shoulder. "Now, it was crappy yesterday. It was crappy the day before. And guess what? It hasn't changed because she doesn't know how to make tuna." The blonde smiles at her as Mia glares at the back of her head.
"I'll have the tuna," The blonde says as Bellamy leans against the counter, causing the blonde to have a hard time trying not to check her out.
"No crust?" Bellamy asks as she looks at the blonde with a raised eyebrow for confirmation.
"No crust," The blonde confirms with a small smile.
"Mia, tuna on white, no crust," Bellamy says as she notices the magazine the blonde is looking at.
"I got it," Mia says as she starts making the sandwich while Bellamy notices her brother, Dom, get up before grabbing himself a beer. Bellamy can't help but notice how the blonde watches her big brother, almost cop like.
"Thank you," The blonde says as Mia sets the sandwich down before he goes to take a bite of the sandwich. Mia quickly flips the page of the magazine to show a street racing car. They both look up at the sound of four engines coming their way. A small smile comes to Bellamy's face as she sees that is is the team. They all get out of their cars before gathering around Vince's. Bellamy watches as Vince is the first to see the blonde's truck. After that, the team starts walking inside with Vince taking a seat beside the blonde.
"What's up, guys?" Bellamy says as she walks around the counter in hopes of distracting Vince from the blonde.
"How you doing, Bella, Mia?" Jesse says as he and Leon walk over to the sunglasses rack causing Bellamy to smile as she ruffles Jesse's hair as he passes her.
"How you living, girls?" Letty says as she pulls Bellamy into a quick hug before she walks to where Dom is.
"He's beautiful," Jesse says as he looks through a pair of sunglasses causing Bellamy to smile and shake her head.
"I like his haircut," Leon adds causing Bellamy to roll her eyes in amusement before Mia nudges her which reveals the intense staring contest between the blonde and Vince, causing Bellamy to sigh knowing that there will probably be a fight.

"Please, do something. He won't listen to me," Mia pleads with her sister.
"Fine," Bellamy says through gritted teeth as she pulls her hair out of the ponytail that it was in.
"Thank you," Mia says with a thankful smile.
"Vince!" Bellamy says as she walks over to them trying to break the staring battle between the two men. The blonde looks over at her which leaves Vince staring at him. Bellamy sits on the counter beside Vince, hoping that her short skirt would distract him. "Vince!"
"What?" Vince says as he faces her before he smirks.
"Can I get you anything?" Bellamy asks him, as she she straightens her skirt.
"You look good," Vince tells her after looking her up and down causing her to smirk. Vince notices the blonde looking at Mia. "You too Mia." Bellamy takes notice of the slight glare the blonde gives Vince before he stands up.
"Thanks a lot, Mia, Bella. See you tomorrow," The blonde says as he sets down the money for the sandwich.
"Sure," Mia says as she gives him a smile.
"Tomorrow?" Vince mumbles as the blonde walks away and Mia walks over to register to put the money away.
"V, don't do it," Bellamy orders as she sees the fire in Vince's eyes.
"Try Fatburger from now on. Get yourself a Double Cheese burger with fries for $2.95, faggot," Vince yells as he walks after the blonde.
"I like the tuna here," The blonde says causing Bellamy to let out a snort before Mia elbows her.
"Bullshit. No one likes the tuna here," Vince argues as he follows the blonde.
"Yeah, well, I do," The blonde says before Vince slams him into his truck. The blonde quickly turns around and punches Vince, which sends him to the ground.
"Jesus Christ, Dom! Would you get out there?" Mia yells as she rushes to the back where Dom is.
"I'm sick of this shit. I'm not kidding, Dom. Get out there or I will!" Bellamy yells before Dom slowly stands and they look to see the blonde repeatedly punching Vince.
"What did you put in that sandwich?" Dom asks his sisters causing Bellamy to roll her eyes.
"That's really funny," Mia says sarcastically before Bellamy hops over the counter.
"Dom!" Letty says as they see the blonde take Vince to the ground with Bellamy making her way towards them.
"All right," Dom says before heading outside with everyone following him besides Mia. Dom pulls Bellamy back, stopping her from interfering.
"Hey, man. He was in my face," The blonde says after Dom throws him up against one of the cars.
"I'm in your face," Dom tells him as Vince stands up and tries to go after the blonde again. Dom quickly shoves him back. "Relax! Don't push it! You embarrass me!" Leon tries grabbing onto Vince but he only knocks the chips out of Leon's hand.
"Get over there!" Bellamy yells at him as she shoves him away. Letty, Bellamy, and Leon quickly form a wall between Vince and the others.
"Jesse, give me the wallet," Dom orders before Jesse does as told. "'Brian Earl Spilner.' Sounds like a serial killer name. Is that what you are?"
"No, man," Brian answers him.
"Don't come around here again," Dom orders before he turns to walk over to the rest of the team.
"Hey, man. This is bullshit," Brian says causing Bellamy to sigh because she knew this wouldn't end well.
"You work for Harry, right?" Dom asks as he turns back to look at Brian.
"Yeah. I just started," Brian answers him causing Bellamy to cringe as she knew what was coming next.
"You were just fired," Dom says before they all start heading back inside.
"Let's get you some ice," Bellamy says as she grabs Vince's arm before he follows her inside.