9.5

The next morning, Brian, Mia, and Bellamy are sitting on a train as Bellamy reads a book and Mia flips through a magazine.
"What are you reading?" Brian asks as he leans forward on the table between them.
"Travel guide," Mia answers him without looking up.
"Yeah?" Brian asks as he pulls it down so he can see the pages. Mia nods before letting Brian have the magazine. "Tokyo. Moscow. Goa." Brian names off places while glancing at Mia.
"You want to know what all of these places have in common?" Mia asks as she looks at Brian with a small smile.
"Huh?" Brian asks.
"No extradition," Mia answers him with a smile causing Brian to smile before he kisses her. Bellamy has a small smile on her face because of seeing the happiness that her sister definitely deserves.
"Here we go," Bellamy tells them as she sees the guard walk in. Bellamy and Mia get up before walking towards the guard. Brian follows before catching sight of two agents. Bellamy walks past the guard before Mia bumps into him. While Mia apologizes, Brian swipes the guards card through his machine.
"Excuse me, buddy," Brian says before walking past the guard. Brian swipes a blank card through the machine as they go into the hall. "Okay." Brian hands the card to Mia before she swipes it to open the door. Bellamy calls Vince to let him know which freighter they are in.
"Hey, we found them. Yeah, second to the last freighter," Bellamy tells him as Brian busts the glass that the keys are behind before he grabs the keys. Brian looks at the tags that are on the keys.
"What is it?" Mia asks worriedly.
"DEA tags. These cars have been seized," Brian answers her before looking at Bellamy worriedly. Brian and Mia start uncovering the cars while Bellamy puts the keys in them. They stand back as the side of the freighter is cut into. The side rips off from the speed of the train.
"Look who showed up," Vince says as he and Dom walk into the train.
"God, I'm so happy you're okay," Mia says as she hugs Dom while Bellamy gives Vince a quick kiss.
"Hey, big brother," Bellamy says as she gives Dom a hug.
"I thought I told you to lay low," Dom says as he looks at Brian.
"Been running on fumes. Had to make a call," Brian tells him.
"Hey! Quit talking. We only got the two-minute window," Zizi orders as he walks onto the train.
"Let's go, Vince," Dom says as he slightly glares at Zizi.
"Be careful," Vince tells Bellamy before getting into his car.
"I'm taking the GT40," Zizi says in Portuguese. The car that Vince is in, is pulled out onto the back of the truck before the back of the truck is tilted and lowered to the ground so Vince can drive off. Vince takes off as the back of the truck moves back into place. Zizi goes to walk towards the GT40 but Dom stops him.
"Ladies first," Dom tells him, causing Mia and Brian to share a look before she walks over to the driver's side. The guy connecting the car tries to walk over to her but Brian shoves him back.
"Hey! This car suits me better," Mia says in Portuguese before getting in with Bellamy getting in the passenger seat.
"See you, baby," Brian says as he walks over to Mia's side.
"It's okay... we're all going to the same place," Zizi tells the guy in Portuguese. "We'll get the car there." Dom and Brian share a look before Dom walks over to Bellamy's window.
"Change of plans. Wait for my call," Dom says before Mia nods. "Let's go!" The car is pulled onto the back of the truck before it tilts and lowers to the ground. Mia then quickly drives in the opposite direction of Vince.

Bellamy gives Mia directions to an abandoned warehouse where they wait for Brian, Dom, and Vince.
"The American fugitives killed three DEA agents during a train robbery. Police warn they are armed and extremely dangerous. Anyone with information should contact law enforcement immediately." The radio says in Portuguese causing Mia to let out a sigh as she worries about Dom and Brian.
"They'll be okay," Bellamy says as she walks over turning the radio off before pulling Mia into a hug even though she is worried about Vince. "They always are." They hear a door open causing them to each grab a pipe off of the table before they quickly hide behind a column.
"Mia? Bella?" Brian calls as he walks into the room.
"Hey," Mia says as she walks over to him, hugging him. "You okay?"
"Yeah, you all right?" Brian asks her as they pull apart and Dom walks into the room.
"Hey," Bellamy says with a smile before she and Mia Dom.
"Hey, Yeah," Dom says as he grabs the pipe in Mia's hand before noticing the pipe in Bellamy's hand as well. "Just like a Toretto."
"Where's Vince?" Bellamy asks as they all smile at each other.
"That's a good question," Brian says as he looks at Dom.
"He'll be here," Dom says as he walks to set the pipe down. Bellamy sighs as she sets her piece of pipe down.
"Guys, we're all over the news. They're blaming us for the killing of those DEA agents on the train," Mia explains as she looks at Brian worriedly.
"Which means we just jumped to the top of the wanted list," Brian says as they all walk over to the car. "The feds have got to show everyone their agents are off limits and they're going to send their best guys. We got to get out of here."
"One thing we know for sure," Dom says as he walks around the car. "Is that they wanted this car."
"Because something is in it," Bellamy states the obvious as she nods her head in agreement.
"If we find out what it is, we'll know what we're up against," Dom tells them before they start taking the car apart piece by piece.

"God damn," Vince says as he walks in a few hours later before looking around. "What a mess!"
"Where you been, man?" Brian asks as he barely glances at Vince.
"You better check that tone," Vince says with a chuckle.
"And you just better answer the goddamn question," Brian says as he stands up and starts to head towards Vince.
"Stop it," Bellamy says as she pushes Vince back.
"Both of you," Mia adds as she pulls Brian back to her.
"Where were you, Vince?" Dom asks as he walks over them.
"Guys all over the favelas asking about you. Couldn't get out of there without leading them straight to you," Vince answers him. "Had to wait them out."
"That is such horseshit," Brian accuses him causing Bellamy to slightly glare at him. "That was your job and those were your guys!"
"Hey!" Bellamy yells as Vince and Brian start towards each other again.
"Hey! Enough, O'Conner!" Dom yells as he pulls Vince back. "If he said he didn't do it, he didn't do it. Go walk it off." Brian walks outside while Mia looks between Vince, Bellamy, and Dom before following Brian.