Too much attention (9)

3rd person POV

You were rushing with Saitama to the Saturday sales.

Y/n: Saitama! Catch up already! They're closing it today! We should've payed attention!

Saitama: For once, I agree with you. *Gasp* it's over there!

Saitama points to a shop that has a sign saying "90% Discount! Saturday sales!"

Y/n and saitama dash at full speed to the shop, a couple of citizins were surprised by "Thoma"s behaviour but found it childish and cute.

Girl: *gasp* EVERYONE! ITS THOMA!

A crowd of citizins heard it and ran to the direction.

Girl: Over there!

She points at Y/n and Saitama who busted inside a shop.

Girl 2: Ahhh! Thoma!

Man: My son is a big fan!

Boy: Autograph please!!

Woman: I asked first!

Everyone there were arguing till Y/n and saitama finished shopping and walked out.

Man 2: Hey, what's a C-class like you doing near him?!

Boy 2: Yeah! Go away, C-class!

Y/n grabbed everyone attention by clearing his throat.

Everyone turned to Y/- Thoma who was about to say something.

Y/n: Please refrain from saying such things to him. He might be a c-class, but he is my friend.

Everyone gasped dramatically and stared at saitama who was checking the bags filled with products.

Saitama: *gasp* I forgot to buy a comb!

Y/n: you don't need it

Saitama: Oh yeah...

Girl 3: Hey! Thoma!

Y/n: Hmm? Yes?

All the citizins got even more excited.

"He listens to his fans?!"

"Yeah! How crazy is that?!"

"All the heros usually ignore me but he doesn't look like one of them!"

"Yeah! Thoma! Thoma"

In a couple of minutes, everyone was chanting your name. Even a news reporter saw this and reported it.

"Y/n, or Thoma, is actually gaining a lot of love and followers by going to a supermarket. Crazy, isn't it? Well, in this news that is live right now, I suggest you go to City Z's Best Supermarket where Thoma is to meet him!"

Y/n: (oh shi-) A-Ahem! Let's play a game since bored.

All the citizins shrieked in excitement.

Y/n: But please don't shout, many people are sleeping or working and it will be hard for them to do their business.

Man 3: Wow! He cares for people even if it's not a physical situation, such a thoughtful hero!

Woman 2: yea!

Girl 4: but like he said, we should keep it down.

Everyone nodded and kept quiet.

Y/n: so this game is where I'll do at least 3 of you're commands. If your lucky, I can pick you! Its basically like a dare.

Everyone was excited but kept it down.

Y/n: now, I'll pick if you raise your hands. On the count of three, two, one-