Monster Association (14)

Word has spread, danger has increased wildly, people have been moving all because of this group of monsters with the name of, "Monster Association".

Once Y/n heard about it, he took several days trying to make an option... 2 decisions at least. To stay back and watch the world corrupt or walk in to save everyone even if he was "dead".

Y/n had been beating his new sensei's, Bang and Kamikaze or better known as Silver Fang and Atomic Samurai.

Kamikaze: We can't.. *pant* it's impossible..

Bang: I agree.. *pant x3* he's too strong..

Kamikaze increases his voice to call Y/n out.

Kamikaze: Y-Y/n..! T- *pant* Training's over..

Y/n made an "o" face as he continued to think, what to do.

Bang: Look, *wipes sweat* I know it's hard. But we won't help you.

Y/n blinked his eyes twice.

Y/n: Isn't this where you're supposed to say, "But we will help you get through it."?

Y/n did a rare pout as Bang sighed.

He then called Saitama, thinking it could help him cool his anger and stress off.

___________
In call

"Oi, saitama chii."     (-Y/n)

"Yo."     (-Saitama)

"Help me."     (-Y/n)

"With what?"      (-Saitama)

"Help me make this decision. You've heard 'bout this, 'Monster Association' thing, haven'tcha?"        (-Y/n)

"Ye."     (-Saitama)

"Then help me with this, should I leave those weak heroes to deal with em or do I step in and save em all even if I was, 'dead'." (-Y/n)

"Uhh, I don't know. Save em."     (-Saitama)

"*Sigh* okay, I asked you anyway. Thanks, I guess."     (-Y/n)

"No probs, Genos just arrived, he's prolly gonna bug me around. Cya."     (-Saitama)

"Bye-bye."     (-Y/n)

End of call
___________

Y/n teleports out of the old men's sight and appears on a rooftop.

Y/n looks around the city in complete shock.

Y/n: Whaat? I've never seen the city in years!

No, it's only been 3 days.

Suddenly, a news reporter ran over to the building Y/n was on and broadcasts.

"Today, we are encountering something quite shocking. Do you notice anything? Look up at that building. You can see our dear hero, "Thoma" is alive!"

Y/n sweatdropped and dashed to Saitama's apartment.

*DING DONG*

Saitama opens the door to see Y/n.

Saitama: Come in.

Saitama moves to the side as Y/n walks into his apartment. Saitama turned his TV on and the news of Thoma was there.

Saitama: ...Y/n did you-

Y/n: Yeah yeah. I got caught. So? Not like it's gonna spread so quickly.

Y/n was once again lying, it shows that 2 million people are currently watching the news of him.

Saitama deadpans and brings cup noodles for them both.

Saitama: Here.

Y/n accepted the noodles.

Y/n: *smile* Thanks!

The two finished their cup noodles and began a short discussion that lasted for 2 days.

Well, that's what Saitama thought.

Y/n: So, this is the summery.

Saitama: (Thank goodness, a summery where I don't have to think so much just to help this guy. Why is his problem suddenly mine..)

Y/n: (I can hear you, you bald-ass idiot) Basically, I got killed by Garou that leads to everyone fearing him together with grieving for me but after 7 yea-

Saitama: 3 days.

Y/n: *rolls eyes* -AND THEN I was found on a rooftop smiling at the goddamn view with 2 million people watching the news.

Saitama lip smacks and starts hitting his bald head, his eyes closed.

Saitama: What am I supposed to do?

Y/n: Help me, the obvious answer.

Y/n pouts his lips a little at what Saitama asked.

Saitama sighs at Y/n's answer but nodded slightly, ready to make a move untill-

*BOOM*

Half of Saitama's apartment gets blasted, the remaining's falling down.

Saitama: DAMN IT, PAY FOR HALF OF MY HOUSE!

Saitama yelled to who knows as the person who destroyed half the apartment revealed, only for them to see Tatsumaki.

Tatsumaki: I heard you're alive, huh..?

Y/n suddenly had this urge to laugh but kept it in...

In his own way.

His cheeks were at least about to explode, angering Tatsumaki.

Tatsumaki: W-WHATS SO FUNNY!?

Saitama: Give him a moment, child.

Tatsumaki: YOU FU-

______________
With the Hero Association

Director: Currently, Tatsumaki is busy with something so we can't help it. But this case will be focused on Y/n, hero name Thoma. S-class rank 2...

757 words