Death (11)

News had been spreading like a forest fire of how 'Thoma' had gotten into the "Number 1 Most Handsome" list. Y/n's popularity has been blasting ever since.
________
3rd person POV - Saitama's apartment

You were sitting on saitama's bed, scrolling through your phone and wondering, 'How am I supposed to stay out of view now that I'm the most handsome.. Is it even po-'

*Ring ring ring*

Your thoughts had gotten cut of by the sound of your phone vibrating violently.

Saitama: hey, your phone's ringing.

Y/n: oh yeah?

You answered your phone.

Y/n: Yeah?... Oh.. mhm. Alright.. I understand.

You hung up the phone as saitama was quick to question.

Saitama: who was that?

Y/n: Director. He says there is some sort of villain called, "Garou." Sounds quite familiar to me.

Saitama: well, not to me. And please don't bring up any random bald jokes to make us argue, I'm not really in a good mood at the moment.

Y/n: Me too. Especially after how I got announced as the number one most Handsome.

Saitama: ... I'm calling genos.

Y/n: I'll be going on the mission.

Saitama just nodded in response as you teleported to Garou's location, not wanting any more trouble.

Your eyes laid on a big house thingy that was clearly locked. You decided it should be good if you waited because of how lazy you were.

"SURRENDER NOW!"

you heard, you're eyes shot open from your sleep as you covered your ears, knowing how loud the heroes would be.

They didn't see you yet so you took this as an opportunity to scare them in the shadows.

Y/n: You know, villains don't just surrender after a hero 'scolds' for them to.

The hero turned his full body and searched for the source of the voice, and spotted 2 eyes.

They immediately recognized your voice and couldn't help but stutter.

Class A hero: A-Ah! Sorry, Thoma!

Y/n: yare yare, class A heros are becoming such a disappointment.

Hero: S-sorry!!

Y/n: That aside, deal with garou already. I'm kinda tired.

Hero2: (so lazy and managed to get First in 'Most Handsome' and 2nd in S-class?! I'll show you...!)

Y/n: Yes, show me.

Hero2: *gasp*

You walked backwards into the shadow again as you disappeared. That's what they saw, you just jumped onto a tree trunk.