Epilogue

(We cut to the Netherrealm. Quan Chi is standing, taking in the sight of his realm, Noob stands behind him. Scorpion teleports in and starts walking towards his master. Quan Chi looks at him)

Quan Chi: Ah yes. My "faithful" servant.

Scorpion: Why.

(Quan Chi stays silent)

Scorpion: Mileena was sent after me. Why?

(As he continues to walk toward Quan Chi, Noob gets in front of him and gets in a fighting stance. Scorpion stops)

Scorpion: What is this?

Quan Chi: Meet- Noob Saibot. Our latest addition.

Scorpion: Trying to replace me so soo-

(He cuts himself off as he observes Noob clothing. It was difficult to see the outline of the pitch black uniform but he could make out enough to be able to observe)

Scorpion: Who's soul is this?

(Quan Chi doesn't respond. Just keeps an amused look on his face. Scorpions suspicions were confirmed when he saw the marked out emblem of the Lin Kuei on Noob's uniform. It was the first Subzero.
Scorpion gets in a fighting stance)

Quan Chi: Restraint, Scorpion.

Scorpion: No! You will not tell me what to do.

(Drahmin comes up behind Scorpion and attempts to restrain him. Scorpion quickly incapacitates them with an elbow and a punch to the face)

Quan Chi(uncaringly): Scorpion-

Scorpion: I will no longer be your pet, sorcerer!

(Noob walks up to face Scorpion)

Scorpion: You are nothing but a shadow.

Noob Saibot: I am free, Scorpion. More powerful than ever!

Scorpion: You will never be free, serving this man.

(They fight. Noob was right, he was more powerful than before but he relied too much on his powers. Scorpion was able to outmatch his skill and beat him. Noob lays on the ground in pain)

Scorpion(to Quan Chi): I am done. When I find out the truth, I will come for you.

Quan Chi: Of course you will..

(Scorpion teleports out of the realm in a blaze of hellfire)

Quan Chi: Come for me if you'd like, Scorpion. Even you, with all the power I've given you, will be unable to stop me soon.